~ The Mobile Phone Advisor ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
tmpah.png

Are you planning to buy a new phone? Unable to decide among the options?

Well, Just drop in your requirements & I'll help you out.

Valuable inputs from other members are also welcome.

Let's maintain this as an exclusive thread, to help those in need.
:hap2:

Cheers,

The.Toxic.Mind

GUIDELINES :

1. Refrain from posting irrelevant queries

2. Post your primary requirements & specify a budget

3. Your query will be addressed eventually, so please be patient

abthegreat said:
samsung star star 3g or the lg cookie ??

budget 12-13k

needs touchscreen

good music player

They are basically the same as far as features go but the Samsung S5230 (Star) does have a slight edge over the LG KP500 Cookie.

And neither of them are 3G devices, only the Samsung S5600 is.

~ T.T.M ~

thetoxicmind@thanks for the info.

I have seen the 3110 too,actually i'm confused which one to take samsung 1410,3110. I read in net that 1410 is having issues while connecting to pc. is it true.
Also the shopwalla is saying samsung b520 model is very old and it got discontinued. Is it true?

for me camera is an optional.I feel 1.3M pix cam is not good for photos and budget is 4k so i said no camera.

Is se k320i is available and how much it cost?

Also suggest any other phone in this range. Req good voice clarity,preferebly sleek or slide type, good batterylife and mp3 player

cri_sss said:
thetoxicmind@thanks for the info.

I have seen the 3110 too,actually i'm confused which one to take samsung 1410,3110. I read in net that 1410 is having issues while connecting to pc. is it true.

Also the shopwalla is saying samsung b520 model is very old and it got discontinued. Is it true?

for me camera is an optional.I feel 1.3M pix cam is not good for photos and budget is 4k so i said no camera.

Is se k320i is available and how much it cost?

Also suggest any other phone in this range. Req good voice clarity,preferebly sleek or slide type, good batterylife and mp3 player

1. If its between the Samsung 1410 and Nokia 3110 Classic, the obvious choice would be the latter although it has lesser battery life than the former.

And your most likely to get a camera whether you like it or not.

2. The SE K320 has been discontinued for a while now.

3. The B520 isn't very old nor has it been discontinued.It is a nice,simple & affordable slider phone.

4. More options:

Moto W396 ~ 3.6K*

LG KP199 ~ 3.9K*

Samsung E251 ~ 4K*

Samsung J150 ~ 4.3K*

Moto EM325 ~ 4.8K*

~ T.T.M ~

hi man,
went to purchase 5130 and got quote of 5500/- but that stupid shop didnt have 8gb card so came back. and today i can see add on Rediff for SE G502 for 5900/- ..... again confused now.... i am not very music freak and SE should have decent good sound not best like nokia but SE will have anytime better camera than 5130.....

avi_avadhut said:
hi man,
went to purchase 5130 and got quote of 5500/- but that stupid shop didnt have 8gb card so came back. and today i can see add on Rediff for SE G502 for 5900/- ..... again confused now.... i am not very music freak and SE should have decent good sound not best like nokia but SE will have anytime better camera than 5130.....

G502 is really good @ 5.9k but 8GB card costs almost 2k for it I think (Not sure)

avi_avadhut said:
hi man,

Well if your not too keen on music, get the tried & tested SE G502 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back