The Photography Thread !

Smith that's a nice attempt, but sadly you got the angle totally wrong,cause for god's sake I can't see a splash :p

You've done everything perfectly, only you need to shoot from the side, ( a cross section) so that the water drops rise up. Also if you can shoot in an aquarium, its better since the oxygen bubbles look sexy.

Its also a good idea to have two spotlights. One hard one on the side to light up the subject, and another soft/diffused light for the water drops that rise up ;)

@ Saiyan - Hatching eggs with your cam ? :p

heheh, not worth posting this here, was trying to get the lines around pupil clearly :ashamed: :p

Any Tips to get rid of that shadow, used the light from the k750i btw :p

^ Great locations, but you need better Depth of Field to make those outstanding pictures my friend !

Stay tuned for a guide on that shortly :D

Anish said:
^ Great locations, but you need better Depth of Field to make those outstanding pictures my friend !

Stay tuned for a guide on that shortly :D
hmmmm ...... thanks for the comments ....... actually i am still not able to take good photographs with full auto mode dunno wats wrong :( .....

waiting for the guide must be gr8 help :D

Rahul said:
hmmmm ...... thanks for the comments ....... actually i am still not able to take good photographs with full auto mode dunno wats wrong :( .....

waiting for the guide must be gr8 help :D

You should not be taking photos in the full auto mode. Try the Aperture priority and Shutter priority modes. Read up on them to get better shots.

Also I just noticed this thread and since everybody is showing of their work, please check my website @ watchtheworld
Do not miss the photoblog and grid sections.

Experimenting with night shots.

Pics taken at 7:40PM. Its almost pitch dark.

Here is 1st pic.

f2.8, 1/8sec, iso 140

next 2 pics

f2.8, 16sec, iso 100.

here's a pic i shot in goa during the day.. converted it to b&w.. shot wid a canon s45 .. got a canon 400d to play wit now :p

Sunset%20B%26W.jpg

here are some pics which i clicked at home ...... key chain is a working rotary engine model

these are from Fujifilm S7000

Back