This photo is taken from my N73 ME...
and thats my Dawg... B R U N O :p
Dinesh3-1.jpg

let me know how were the pics...
i am new to quality photography.
all img resized to fit

delirious? said:
I feel intimidated by all the fantastic shots/camera's everyone here has!! :(
more than the equipment its the eye behind it that encaptulates the right picture. ;) Once u r thorough with the basics, u go up the upgrade path. :hap2:

and nice pic, btw .. :eek:hyeah:

TheMask said:
more than the equipment its the eye behind it that encaptulates the right picture. ;) Once u r thorough with the basics, u go up the upgrade path. :hap2:

and nice pic, btw .. :eek:hyeah:

Agree it all comes down to your vision behind the cam. Once you have it cam merly become another tool to capture it.

@Soggy_316 - Great first shot ! I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty in cropping it a bit more to remove the feet from the image -

@dingemini - Nice flower ! Good vibrant colours indeed. But a little too tight composition. A bit of the flowers petals in pic1 on the top and bottom are chopped off.

In pic4 - Hey thats Thurbe ! I can see my office in the distance ! :D

@delirious - You have a lot of creativity. Your pics stand out from the rest because you shoot very unsual subjects ! :hap2:

And please don't lie about the feet ! We all know those are your feet ! :eek:hyeah:

As promised. Here's a bit from Palolem and Vagator beaches. :D

Action shot
2356596197_e393190266_o.jpg

Toppled! - Banana boating
2357430344_efe6216b14_o.jpg

Goan treeline
2356595807_f776983b7d_o.jpg

Madgaon station
2357429412_ce971e4db5_o.jpg

Fishin'
2357429676_a2256e953a_o.jpg

Palolem Panorama - available in high-res as a 36MP shot. ;)
2356596341_7cc65c7009_o.jpg

Sea beds
2357429598_1c32fd7979_o.jpg

The perfect postcard - Palolem
2357429198_0f9d28aa0c_o.jpg

As always, comments are appreciated. :)
Payne

Lovely pics, payne!! :D But it seems, apart from the cropping, u havent applied any post processing to the pics, right? :) And the panorama shot is simply fabulous..:D

Damn, wish i cud be in Goa too...:( Goa is a shutterbug's paradise...:p

Thanks mayte. I have in fact applied a ton of post-processing to all these images. :) They don't have my typical over-sharpened look thanks to flickr's resizing. :/

Most of the work done on these is subtle but it helps change the entire look of the initial photograph to what you see here.

Goa is fun. And you ought to spend at least a week to 10 days to get a feel of the entire place.

Next up: Panjim City with shots from my cameraphone. Some surprises there. ;)

Payne

My Nephew wants to share few of his pic's again :) ........

dsc02611dh7.jpg

Another one......

dsc02613en2.jpg

Bonfire on night before holi........

dsc02659th0.jpg

P.S:- Picture are resized, but the Exif tag's are intact.........

@payne nice pics, although IMHO they are a notch below the ones you first posted , the panorama is wicked cool

@BF - thanks man, and ofcourse i dont mind the cropping, i am too lazy to do any PP on my pics at this moment, so if someone wants to mess with them , by all means go ahead...., dut i did think the deer shot was better ...

andrew - nice bonfire pic

@soggy: Thanks man. I know what you're talking about, the first set was wayy more dramatic. :) Let's hope the next one matches up.

@Keane: Dude, those are some amazzzzing panoramas! Some of the most creative uses of the panorama I have ever seen. :)

Payne

BF1983 said:
@delirious - You have a lot of creativity. Your pics stand out from the rest because you shoot very unusual subjects ! :hap2:

And please don't lie about the feet ! We all know those are your feet ! :eek:hyeah:
Those are female feeeeeet!!!! :chair: :tongue:

But thanks! :thanks!:
(Was testing the emoticons :cool2: )

Back