The Photography Thread !

Interesting Modification :p The front was even better but I didn't get the opportunity to click it :p

spa0156no5.jpg

spa0159ty3.jpg

spa0160tw9.jpg

I just received my lenses and based on @payne's recommendation i bought the cam as well here are some first shots

Check the bokeh of this lens

The Minolta 1.7 is a great lens. Very good for Portraits and "Bokeh"
Guess what I got the "Beercan" too. I will take it out for a test tomorrow to the sea side if i get time.

I got both these lenses from EBAY from a guy at 350$

The only lens remaining for me now is the "all purpose" SAL 18-250 mm

Otherwise I am done with my kit for my kinda shooting.

Took this while returning back to chennai from b'lore (NH4). Heavy rain, bottle driving his palio very slow @ 80kmph.

Rain.jpg

Could have done better if i wasn't dancing arnd in the car but couldn't help it. But that moment during the rain was really nice except that bottle was having hard time viewing the road :p.

Abandoned house down the road

Leaf in the sun

Right next to the bungalow

Basic chopping done, MS office picture manager -> Auto Correct :)

Dude don't use digital zoom ! Just max out optical zoom and then merely crop the picture using an image editor. You will get the same effect as digital zoom.

But technicalities aside thats a nice shot ! I have tried shooting eagles with 10x zoom and I haven't got one decent shot. (Mostly because I don't have IS and the picture shakes more than that when I had malaria !)

If you hadn't mentioned digital zoom, I would have assumed you had shot at 3x zoom and simply cropped the image since it is harder to shoot a good snap when the picture is dancing all around.

Back