The Photography Thread !

party.jpg

:S

2101824291_9e028ca033.jpg

:mad: :rofl:

Some of my photographs from my advertising photography days :)

1) This is a complete commercial shot (I was practising) shot using a CANON A-1 manual SLR with a 28mm wide angle lens. The box was handpicked by me to make sure it has least rough edghes. Distance from camera lens and box was less than 3" lol.:cool2:
2) This is a long exposure, took my tripod along with me, dark windet night 9PM rastrapati Bhavan new Delhi. The reflection of the fountain in the water is nice. :cool2:
3) I call it "Abstract". Any guesses what it is.... :p

Some super shots there mate! You should really consider investing in a dSLR, keep posting, its always great to see quality stuff from new guys! :)

rockfella said:
Some of my photographs from my advertising photography days :)

1) This is a complete commercial shot (I was practising) shot using a CANON A-1 manual SLR with a 28mm wide angle lens. The box was handpicked by me to make sure it has least rough edghes. Distance from camera lens and box was less than 3" lol.:cool2:

2) This is a long exposure, took my tripod along with me, dark windet night 9PM rastrapati Bhavan new Delhi. The reflection of the fountain in the water is nice. :cool2:

3) I call it "Abstract". Any guesses what it is.... :p

atleast change the name of your file before making ppl guess :p :!

here is one from me ..... taken while going to mahabs yesterday ...... took 2 pics and after lot of photochopping here is the result

2731451398_d1ceb6eb9b.jpg

^ Fabulous shot Rahul! The lighting is to die for. You should really consider sending it to Fiat, their badly in need of some publicity! ;)

Rahul said:
here is one from me ..... taken while going to mahabs yesterday ...... took 2 pics and after lot of photochopping here is the result

2731451398_d1ceb6eb9b.jpg

nice pic! could you also add the original un-pp'd image? would make a nice comparo

Awesome PP there rahul...!! The end result is tooo good..!

Few from my side...!

1. Landing on a cloudy day..

2. Monsoon rains..

3. Floating candles..

No PP done in any of the above except for resizing.. Comments welcome..!

Back