20080801101753_dsc00851_filtered.jpg

20080801101442_dsc00833_filtered.jpg

20080801101402_dsc00818_filtered.jpg

20080801101129_dsc00792_filtered.jpg

20080801101054_dsc00811_filtered.jpg

20080801101024_dsc00810_filtered.jpg

20080801100646_dsc00866_filtered.jpg

For more chk my website at ABHIJAYENDRA

Taken in a Cave in kaodaikanal named Deviz kitchen , latter named as Gunna cave after a tamil movie shooted there.................in that there is big hole on the center where 13 people fell and there body is not yet recovered because of its depth , around 3000feet...................5 year back this cave was cloased by govt bcoz of alll this accidents...me and my frinds went inside with our own risk.....these pic were taken inside that cave..........................dont know wheather its is a real soul or not......interestingly...there was no one with us was wearing a skulll cap or something like that.............
2738022978_5b349a4722_b.jpg

2738022970_68a8a143ec_b.jpg

On the first image check the left bottom of the snap

On the second image u can see a structure of a skull or something on the right top of the snap

manuvikram007 said:
Taken in a Cave in kaodaikanal named Deviz kitchen , latter named as Gunna cave after a tamil movie shooted there.................in that there is big hole on the center where 13 people fell and there body is not yet recovered because of its depth , around 3000feet...................5 year back this cave was cloased by govt bcoz of alll this accidents...me and my frinds went inside with our own risk.....these pic were taken inside that cave..........................dont know wheather its is a real soul or not......interestingly...there was no one with us was wearing a skulll cap or something like that.............

On the first image check the left bottom of the snap

On the second image u can see a structure of a skull or something on the right top of the snap

looks like cigarette smoke coming up or someone's shirt cuffs caught in motion. its looks similar to a skull but the part near the spine and eyeball sockets proves its something else.

real one only.........no one there were smoking that time then hw is it possible...ok....even if it is a smoke otr something....wat abt the first image............

Is the first image a multi shot or time lapse............. And what are the two objects on the left bottom? Are the other pics shot by you while there fuzzy like these?

@ Rahul - Oh flip! No wonder, the lighting. I thought you just used multiple exposures and layered up a HDR, but the idea to chop the car, wow, brilliant, I NEVER thought of that!

Now tell us where you learnt it! :D

Anish said:
@ Rahul - Oh flip! No wonder, the lighting. I thought you just used multiple exposures and layered up a HDR, but the idea to chop the car, wow, brilliant, I NEVER thought of that!

Now tell us where you learnt it! :D

not learnt is anywhere re .... this idea came to my mind while take some pics of my bike in sun ..... i was not able to get the light perfect, didn't tried it long time coz i didn't knew much about photoshop, learnt photoshop in past one month from a friend...... tried it first time with pic which i posted earlier ..... one guy has posted to how to do this guide 2 days back on Tbhp .... what a coincidence lol

anyways here is another one from me

2739186682_7313dca33b.jpg

The life of a grad student is next to that of a pauper. After getting cozy with my dad's A95, i was now left with my web cam and the cam on my SE W800. Here are some pics i took for various display pics and blog posts.

The first three are webcam shots, so theyre obviously low res, and the last one is from my phone which Ive lost the original file, and this is a resized one from my facebook album.

First two shots, no PP. Second one has some sharpening and color tuning. The last has sepia, sharpening and film grain (i think).

Kind of a corny shot, but the lighting that day was too good to resist.

159.jpg

158.jpg

The manly hands are counter-balanced by my effeminate chaaku :p

157.jpg

Shots i dont take personally may not belong in this thread, but if it counts for anything, i told the person taking it what i wanted, and this is what i settled for after about 15 shots :p PS ive quit smoking since, so please...no grief :D

156.jpg

Note to self: wearing a coat 2 sizes too small does not make you look gangsta :D

Edit: the first pic did have some contrast adjustments and there was cropping on both the first and second (duh)

thanks rahul and stalker. its good to know i can still please peeps with less than stellar equipment :p

@stalker : the blog isnt a photoblog, more of creative writing which every tom dick and harry seems to have. kind of embarassing as well :p

The Cynic's Scythe

Grease Monk said:
thanks rahul and stalker. its good to know i can still please peeps with less than stellar equipment :p

@stalker : the blog isnt a photoblog, more of creative writing which every tom dick and harry seems to have. kind of embarassing as well :p

The Cynic's Scythe

[OT]

impala eh :bleh::bleh:

[\OT]

hehe, yeah, was teasing some chick. had to come up with the most ugly car i could think of :p

PS : oh yeah...almost forgot...SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!

Back