The Photography Thread !

@Yogesh: Simple, and perfect composition Yogesh. Nice.
@soggy: That dog looking-up shot is darn adorable. :D
@hanzy: You can use that shot as an avatar. :D In fact, it looks awesome when it's sized down.

Here's somethin from me, after a while.

KungFu Madness
2707668478_6f4bfc95fe.jpg

Sony A300 & Tamron 17-50, 1/1000s, f2.8, 50mm, ISO 200.

Who says 3fps is too slow? :eek:hyeah:

d_payne said:
@hanzy: You can use that shot as an avatar. :D In fact, it looks awesome when it's sized down.

oh ! yes i was to do it today but forgot about it entirely...its already on msn and yahoo as my dp and sure looks awsome......
btw it was the 1st pic i posted which was liked here hehe...trying to improve....hehe ....btw i also used ur PS hints and mini tutorial to enlighten it.......used the lens spot effect and the auto tools...really helps a lot :) :hap5:

edit : avatar changes done :D

^ Its my friend on his Apache RTR. Made him go past the camera in that manner with his tail light on.. hence that red line ;)

Edit

8 sec actually :)

Ank1t said:
^ Its my friend on his Apache RTR. Made him go past the camera in that manner with his tail light on.. hence that red line ;)

nice shot , me likey.....how long was the exposure ? and did u use a tripod for the shot or place the cam on a steady surface ...? or was it hand held....:S

camels!!

birdie...trying to show sx100 capabilities at the telephoto end of the zoom...pretty capable i would say

tried a macro shot though i couldnt find better flowers at home :p

plz PP them and repost and if you do, an explaination of what you did would be nice :)
i do know some PP and photoshop but not too much

Just an amateurish attempt at PP. The first three were simply done using Levels in Photoshop. If you don't like piracy, you can use Gimp which is free and does 85% of what Photoshop does.

The last one was also just cropped and Levels was used.

The flower shot was great the way it was and I couldn't find a way to enhance it any more.

Back