The Photography Thread !

Let me guess...
These are your personal diaries with all kind of stupid and honest stuff written... and now you are getting married and dont want your to be to see that.QUOTE]
You got it all right bro.
But actually i dont need to scan these.All the content has been already been converted. I just need pictures of these diaries and some random pages in the book .

Ok... In that case you can setup your camera on a tripod and shoot the pages like you keep slides under a microscope... that kind of setup.
To achieve consistent results I would suggest to block all natural light coming in that room and use only artificial lights.

Anyone from Ahmedabad here? And planning to shoot Uttrayan kite festival?
I'm here today and tomorrow (i.e., 13th and 14th) to photograph kite festival.
Would like to tag along if anyone here has same plans.
Else some tips of which places to visit for photographing kites would be nice.
(I'm not here to photograph international kite festival, just want to photograph the local festival, making and selling of kites)

Anyone from Ahmedabad here? And planning to shoot Uttrayan kite festival?
I'm here today and tomorrow (i.e., 13th and 14th) to photograph kite festival.
Would like to tag along if anyone here has same plans.
Else some tips of which places to visit for photographing kites would be nice.
(I'm not here to photograph international kite festival, just want to photograph the local festival, making and selling of kites)
Try messaging @medpal and @Gannu
(they are in Surat I think, but they may be in a position to give some pointers to you). Medpal also had photography as hobby

Thank you #gmano and #gannu. OK will message him. Roaming in some patang bazaars here. And met Ahmedabad instagrammers group. Got some info about the places now. Its really good here.

@medpal yes I did. Saw the entire kite festival at khadia from 4pm till 8pm on 14th. Was really amazed by seeing all the people on terrors flying thousands of kites and lanterns. Wish I could have stayed on 15th as well. But I had to leave. Will post the photos soon :)

Back after a long time. These photos need to be viewed on a 3DTV in HSBS mode.

v8XOglE.jpg

QKHlHZj.jpg

BO91HUi.jpg

2ldLBwq.jpg

BGfH2YZ.jpg

^No offense meant to anyone/culture, but that last pose seems like he's checking his text messages, :p.

PS: Why not photoshop the fan, pillar & stage out? Maybe even try & pump up the diya in the foreground. Would add to the drama, imo.[DOUBLEPOST=1422934241][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wilma from the Flintstones, :).

Btw, just curious....... did you ask for her permission before taking the photo?

I liked that vantage point. Nicely composed with the curve leading up to the house. Just wish that barren patch in the foreground hadn't been there. Takes a bit away.

Nice shot. Me thinks you should have one version with the squirrel alone, & lose the bird. The back lighting makes him more interesting, plus he looks like he's praying, :). & please make that watermark a bit less conspicuous.

Which place? Liked the 2nd one.

Back