The Poor Jokes Thread

What does a polar bear have that no other animal has...??

Polar bear babies

* What do they call French Toilet in Bihar ?

La loo

Santa singh shows up at his friend Banta Singh's Place in a Brand New - Red Ferarri.

Banta: Wow Banta, ke gaddi hai (What a car)Kithon laiye (where did you get it from)

Santa:Main highway te lift mung reha se ... Gori Mem aaee te meine kende "want a ride Mr. Singh" I hopped in,

and she took me to the woods. Once in woods she got outside took off clothes and said to me "Mr Singh. take anything"

Banta is quite excited and asks "tu ke keeta Santa "

Santa: Mian gaddi lai layee. (I took the car)

Banta: Changa keeta kapde tenu fit bhi nahi aane se (good showyou wouldn't have fit into her clothes)

This is one of the best I've heard in a long time :-

Abhishek Bachchan aur Albie Morkel(SA team ka allrounder) ki bachpan se dosti thi.
..gehri dosti....
lekin jab bhi abhishek bachchan albie morkel se door jata...woh bimaar pad jata..
doctor bhi kuch nahi kar paate...unhone keh diya tha..."albie ko dawa ki nahi abhishek ki zaroorat hai"
aisa kyu???
kyu ki..
John Abraham ne abhishek ko Dostana main kaha tha..."jaane kyu dil chahta hai...tu hai toh ALBIE allright...ALBIE allright"

Something i found. Though most are old, some i saw for the first time and are really funny.

WARNING : Contains material not suited for younger audiences !
The webs greatest collection of funny exam papers !

The best one i liked :rofl: Well suited for a TE guy :p
funnyexam7.jpg

Mathematic Magic

259 X ( Ur age) X 39 = ??

Try it and u will be surprised to see the result.

This is not really a joke but something really meant to try once...just see the magic....

Each Friday night after work, Santa would fire up his outdoor grill and cook a tandoori chicken and some meat kebabs. But, all of his neighbours were strict Catholics and since it was Lent, they were forbidden from eating chicken and meat on a Friday.

The delicious aroma from the grilled meats was causing such a problem for the Catholic faithful that they finally talked to their Priest. The Priest came to visit Santa, and suggested that he become a Catholic.

After several classes and much study, Santa attended Mass and as the priest sprinkled holy water over him, he said, “You were born a Sikh, and raised a Sikh, but now, you are a Catholic."

Santa’s neighbors were greatly relieved, until Friday night arrived. The wonderful aroma of tandoori chicken and meat kebabs filled the neighbourhood.

The Priest was called immediately by the neighbors and, as he rushed into Santa's backyard, clutching a rosary and prepared to scold him, he stopped and watched in amazement.

There stood Santa, holding a small bottle of holy water which he carefully sprinkled over the grilling meats and chanted: "Oye, you waz born a chicken, and you waz born a lamb, you waz raised a chicken, and you waz raised a lamb but now yara, you are a potato and tomato"!

There was an American, and Italian, a Terrorist, a Jew and a Greek in a plane, suddenly the plane starts to shake and the co-pilot comes to the back of the plane and says

"I am so sorry but one of the engine's has gone and we have already thrown out all the excess weight and we are still going down"

The Jew stands up and say "Don't worry! I do this for my Nation" and he jumps out the plane and die's so everyone else can live"

All of a sudden the plane starts going down again and the rest of the passengers realize that there is still too much weight, this time the Greek get up and says

"I do this for my country" and he too jumps out the plane.

And still this is not enough and the plane while descending slower is still going down.

The American finally gets up and says

"Ok if I must, I am as patriotic as the next person and and I will prove it too"

so he gets up and stand near the back of the plane and pushes the Terrorist out.

Ek Ladka apna Mobile leke sirf khada tha, Na woh call kar rahan tha aur na SMS kar rahan tha. Phir bhi uska balance jaa rahan tha Why ? ....

Kyun ki Woh ek pair pe khada tha

HumouR..... :)

Hi Guys
Start Some HumouR ( SMS PJs ) on TE :eek:hyeah:
here is some that i know :ashamed:

1 )
Saap ne piya Bakri ka khoon
Saap ne piya Bakri ka khoon
Isiliye aap sabko
Good Afternoon
Good Afternoon
Good Afternoon :rofl::rofl:

2 )
Aise kon si cheez hai jo Ravan akele kar sakta hai par Ram nahi???

Socho......
Socho......
Socho................
"GROUP DISCUSSION"..... :rofl::rofl:​

3 )
This is very hilarious.. Laughter is the best medicine.....
>what is the cube of 13?
> Its : SUROOR
> wondaring how?
> thats bcoz....
> TERA * TERA * TERA = SUROOR :tongue::tongue:​
Now You Start..... :p

Back