The Samsung Galaxy Spica i.e. I5700 thread

I am using MMI maps and the issue i posted earlier is fixed hurray .I am able to navigate with out any issues :D.Check you PM i have sent u details how to fix the issue incase u face it

Yeah man there is some problem with Ui i am trying to fix it.When i had issues with navigating the UI was pretty good now after i replaced the lang file its acting weird and its not slow ,to get a lock it takes time but after that its pretty decent

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dropped my phone accidentally and there is a small scratch on the body of the phone on the right hand top corner.God dammit i have to get a shield for phone fast.

Does Gadget shield have one for spica.Zagg seems to be expensive

HEY guys plz help me....I kinda bought this ph..two days back n tried to connect it to my pc..but its not recognised by samsung pc studio...Any one know abt this issue plz help me asap...

Customs people have become real strict these days instead of a GO ,its better we order individually coz if a big package gets caught in customs they will charge a bomb.

Not worth it going thru KMD way as the ebay seller is ready to ship internationally and that too free shipping.IIRC KMD is not accepting any more orders and even if he does its going to cost us a lot .In case some one doesn't have have paypal u might ask the person who has it to order for you.

^^ I'm having secong thoughts about the case cover, it might make the phone look a lot geekier carrying it around in that rubber case thingy!

Off the topic I've a Q,

When my phone is charging, if its switched on its shows its' charged completely i.e. the battery indicator stops moving, but when I turn it off & charge it I get one more battery bar yet to be charged. Is this normal?

haider_up32 said:
is the phone tied to one google account?? i made a google acc and now bro says he cant change it?

Ummm...not entirely true... The phone contacts and primary email and gtalk login account will be tied to one google account , but for email you can use more than one account in android 2.1

Back