The Samsung Galaxy Spica i.e. I5700 thread

sgx100 said:
Try Mort Player ....you can search and browse directories

Hey , thanks ... its better than stock one , but appears too dull ... are there any equalizer options available ? I am unable to find it ...
Metalspree said:
YGPM regarding Tapatalk Pro ;)

thankz ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

herez how my phone looks like :)

CAP201009100114.jpg
CAP201009100115.jpg

abhifusion said:
Hey , thanks ... its better than stock one , but appears too dull ... are there any equalizer options available ? I am unable to find it ...
thankz ;)

It does not have eq. There are some players in the market with eq but I dont like any of them.

Perhaps a search on androlib might give you some results

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hello Ppl,

Was wondering what could be the best internet radio app for india for Indian FM channels. Radio Time has Mirchi n City and Rainbow with lots of Gyan Vani Channels ;)
Also whats the best app in general...Tried Using Pandora with orbot TOR proxy ...It didnt work

Any word on LAST fm, Slacker or what do you guys feel is the best radio app.

After going tthough this thread, i am thinking to buy this phone, can any one tell me what is the current price. I have checked ebay and cant find any deal for this phone. How is the edge speed and can any one tell me about sound qaulity and GPS for this phone.

hey guys , there is a problem in 3D gallery (which came with ROM by default) , it's not loading all thumbnails of the pics or vids ... any solution ?

There is a new mod ( fix for 3D Gallery) which is the development section of samdroid ,digg around you will find it else wait till evening i will get it :)

Guys tried to upgrade to 2.1 using Sameer's guide.. but after I click start on Odin nothing happens, any of you faced this issue?

I've checked the Spica drivers under device manager, COM ports backgroud is yellow in Odin.. not sure what I'm missing!?!

AbhijithS said:
Guys tried to upgrade to 2.1 using Sameer's guide.. but after I click start on Odin nothing happens, any of you faced this issue?

I've checked the Spica drivers under device manager, COM ports backgroud is yellow in Odin.. not sure what I'm missing!?!

just try to remove the battery and try to flashing it again... or uninstall the Spica Driver, Download latest Kies software and Install & reboot PC, make sure Kies isnt running in the BG or showing in the taskbar.....it should work

also try this guide... i used this n number of times and it worked everytime

Samsung I5700 Galaxy Spica Android 2.1 Flashing Guide | All About Web & Mobile Application Development

Back