The Samsung Google Galaxy Nexus Thread.

Nice, I am so tempted to move to JB, but will have to decide whether I can live without some ICS mods for another 2 weeks or so.

Been running Bigxie's JB 4.1 v2 since the past 1 week now
Its definately BUTTER !!
Pair it with Trinity Kernel and you should be flying on the smooth butter :p

But i'm still waiting for the offical JB release in mid july,Sadly Google Now is gonna get reduced to only web searches with the offical JB update
Damm you Apple :annoyed:

How reputed is maniac store?
I'm planning to order the samsung galaxy nexus from them, Are they sealed boxes?
Anyone have experience of ordering from them.

How reputed is maniac store?
I'm planning to order the samsung galaxy nexus from them, Are they sealed boxes?
Anyone have experience of ordering from them.

Had asked them a question on their site previously about the phone being sealed.. This is the reply that I had got..

this is a seller warranty item so it will be box pack but nt sealed as we have to check and ship the item
yes cod is available
2 to 3 days delivery time
on ebay will be listing in the 2nd week of july

Buying sealed box galaxy nexus for 23.5 for my brother-in-law in national market Bangalore, dealer can give it for 23k for 3 or more pieces, let me know if anybody is interested, willing to ship across India.

Buying sealed box galaxy nexus for 23.5 for my brother-in-law in national market Bangalore, dealer can give it for 23k for 3 or more pieces, let me know if anybody is interested, willing to ship across India.

i'm interested but it takes 10 days for my salary.........if u can wait........i'm with u

Looks like they've reduced the price for this phone on the play store...its now 349 USD.

Now I'm a bit tempted about this one. What do you guys say? is it worth the $$$?

I have heard about this google now thing...the concept in itself is great!

I was wondering if I could go ahead and buy this phone now or do I wait for something like the next iphone or something...i mean when the next iphone will be announced, how much inferior would this one be?
To put it in a different sense, is it the best phone that money can buy at this moment? I know nothing in the phone market is future proof so I'm not even bothered about that... but will this be the best use of my hard earned $350 or is there anything better that the same amount of money can buy?

Few screenshots of my phone showing Google Now....

uploadfromtaptalk1341724080222.jpguploadfromtaptalk1341724108943.jpg

How are you guys planning to buy it at the $349 price tag? If it is imported.

Breakdown of cost:

- 349*58 = 20,242
- 600 bucks shipping
- 1000 bucks taxes or so

Total is about 22k.

Man I wish the $-Rs thing wasn't so fu**ed up.

Back