The Symbian Thread

tried hell lots of different things to migrate everything to my new memory card. uff...

now only one thing left to do, again install every app to new one and customize it !! :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

one can try zedge.net its a good place to find themes and wallpapers !!

Google for all kinds of apps and search in file hosting sites. You'll find lots of worthy apps and that too signed ones.... :)

Hi,
i have a nokia E-5. Made 5 folders in my Messages. They are currently in the phone memory. how do i move them to my memory card. i am not able to get a link that says so.
Can anyone tell me how to go about this

ravi.r.raj said:
Hi,

i have a nokia E-5. Made 5 folders in my Messages. They are currently in the phone memory. how do i move them to my memory card. i am not able to get a link that says so.

Can anyone tell me how to go about this

One option i know is if you have your mmc formatted and after that when you open messages and change the memory settings to mmc it gives you a option of copying the messages to mmc - but this feature is only available if your mmc is formatted - so you will loose your current messages if you have any in your mmc

There is a second option also which i had used long back but dont remember now - google that :)

^^ Which symbian phone do you have, if its not symbian^3 based phone then stop expecting cool apps and games etc on GPU less phone.

i am also fed up of symbian now :(

But the symbian v5 king still supports some of the new symbian games - thats a boon :D

anyone interested in omnia hd ? :p

I have an e5 which i bought 4 months back :(

I am soooo bored with it !!

but the biggest problem with any android is the battery life! , where will i get the battery life of an e series phone in an android?? :S

DarkAngel said:
Any skin recommendations for SPB shell 3.7?(S60v5) Currently using HTC Android one. Want to try something different.

SPB shell was a huge hit when released but i see low response now

anyways have you tried the iphone look ? and the htc one you are talking about is the sense ui one right ?

Have you tried Ndesk lately ?

the latest releases have got very good themes and also they are customisable :)

GPRS issue

Hey guys, My E-5 Keeps logging on to GPRS by default. How do i configure it to log on through the LAN as default?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hi guys,
I have an E-5. Wanted to know the apps for
1) Sync Google calender with the phones calender
2) Which Anti Virus do u guys advice
3) A Good File Manager
4) A Call blocking software

Thanks in advance

Back