The Windows Phone 7 thread

I have now created a Live account with location as USA and I am now able to access Marketplace :) But I am not able to see the free apps in Mobile, I have purchased using Zune software from my PC. Also I don't see any option to sync purchased apps with phone. Microsoft website also does not provide any answer. It says it will be downloaded within 24 hours. Why is there no option to sync immediately?

gamingstill said:
still nothing on my focus, may be i need to revert it back to nodo to detect updates :p.

If you are on Mango Beta (7712), you DON'T have to revert back to NoDo. But not sure about leaked RTM (7720).

Upgrade to Mango on both of my devices (Optimus 7 & Focus) in progress as I write this... :eek:hyeah: both devices were running beta 2 (7712)

Not sure about the exact differences...but at least the device specific driver updates should improve IE performance (in terms of hardware acceleration and HTML5 etc) and overall smoothness.

btw, people with leaked RTM can also update directly to Mango Final w/o reverting to NoDo! :)

Which is the cheapest WP7 phone available with mango?
i would prefer not to buy from ebay etc.& would like it to be officially launched in india ,so there are no warranty issues

unreal_ishan said:
Updated yesterday but a funny thing happened...i no longer have the Samsung Zone link in the marketplace...can anyone throw some light on this?

I guess you used that famous nodo force DC trick for mango.

ssk the gr8 said:
Which is the cheapest WP7 phone available with mango?
i would prefer not to buy from ebay etc.& would like it to be officially launched in india ,so there are no warranty issues

I guess it's HTC Mozart @ ~16k (not sure)

unreal_ishan said:
Updated yesterday but a funny thing happened...i no longer have the Samsung Zone link in the marketplace...can anyone throw some light on this?

Was there an update named 'Samsung update for Mango' or something like that at the end?

In my case the total upgrade was in 3 parts
1. Actual Mango update
2. Mango Beta cleanup
3. Samsung / LG specific update

Back