Trackers - Discussions Thread

I think you still haven't read the article, the best did came from BTN Admin
IPT account was banned, just a guess; I didnt pay for SSL. Go figure ¯_(ツ)_/¯

You'll forgive me for $10, right? ◕ ◡ ◕

Waffles.fm has been opened for reg invites.
Any kind soul with an invite? :)

Also, still seeking a gen pvt tracker with similar content like that of IPT.

Waffles.fm has been opened for reg invites.
Any kind soul with an invite? :)

Also, still seeking a gen pvt tracker with similar content like that of IPT.

If you want scene releases with good speeds and no user uploaded p2p garbage, TL is the place.
I recently invited a friend and it's really hard to get a good ratio for new members now. Let me know if you have a seedbox, i'll send you an invite.
I'm still living off the 3TB buffer i earned 4 years back.

Let me know if you have a seedbox, i'll send you an invite.

Thanks for the helping hand, but i do not have a SB.
I know TL doesnt have the bonus pt system and building a ratio is a task which must be factored in. :(

After IPT/TD's shady stuff, i am looking for a similar general tracker with bonus pt system in place.
Thanks again :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the helping hand, but i do not have a SB.
I know TL doesnt have the bonus pt system and building a ratio is a task which must be factored in. :(

After IPT/TD's shady stuff, i am looking for a similar general tracker with bonus pt system in place.
Thanks again :)

I buffered my friends account by 1 TB using the $2 box for 3 weeks from www.seed.st
I think everyone's using a box these days so your best bet is to get an invite to a ratio free tracker like gft.

Most hilarious staff message seen in a long time
@WCD
"Our team of datacenter monkeys are currently upgrading our hardware. We'll be back after we clean the walls."

I have bithumen and nCore both invites are really difficult on BitHumen nCore you can get from Extreme Users they had open invites a month back where users can invite people but the points required is high.And nCore is ratiolesss it has more torrents than IPT

nCore is ratiolesss it has more torrents than IPT

just join nCore few minutes back just to check how much torrent does it have actually...
nCore is shy of just 70k torrent than iPT but nevertheless very good amount of torrent...
nCore has 393950 torent compare to iPT has 421834..

just join nCore few minutes back just to check how much torrent does it have actually...
nCore is shy of just 70k torrent than iPT but nevertheless very good amount of torrent...
nCore has 393950 torent compare to iPT has 421834..

I think comparing any site with IPT with number of torrents is unfair.
70% of IPT is p2p crap uploaded by it's users (atleast that how it was before i was banned).

Back