Unlimited Usage on BSNL EVDO Upto 2Mbps?

165 or cdma are standard username and password for bsnl to check device try those

username 165/cdma

password 165/cdma

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

your username password is wrong

tried cdma, cdma and internet, internet already. But didnt work. Wil try out 165, 165. The device is activated in tamilnadu. Tn users please chip in with what the default username and password were. Thank you all for chipping in:)

their will be always a default username and password for evdo devices for bsnl employees to test it

They will not be running around to find usernames and passwords

Its their fail safe method all over India

It might differ circle wise so try calling any BSNL employees or if somebody knows the same

its programmed by them

Did you get your device programmed from them

or Supra settings are in it ?

You have never said that they programmed it

You gave esn and they activated it

No settings - then will not work

you will to get settings in it

with the std number they gave

^^ Get your BSNL account no/customer no (usually 8 digits)...thats the username as well as password here in Karnataka at least.
Just give ur EVDO no to the BSNL guys and they should be able to give u the 8 digit cust.no. Use that as both username and password and give a try :)

Report back if it works.

Take your device to the bsnl office and ask them to test the connection there itself.

Ask them to activate a new Ruim and insert it in Zte ac 8700. it has a ruim slot.

Get a new device from them.New prepaid device costs 1500 with free data.Also keep in mind that you have to purchase validity recharge also.New connection will typically be active for about 10 days. 220/- will give you 365 days validity.

Try calling 18002330123

There must be a cap for the unlimited part?? isnt there??

For problems regarding BSNL if their regular support guys is of no assistance ask them for the number of the sub divisional engineer. The chap will know bit more than the regular guys BUT BEWARE THE ATTITUDE..!! comes with all public sector employeess:mad: :hap2:

mhkadiwal said:
Take your device to the bsnl office and ask them to test the connection there itself.

Ask them to activate a new Ruim and insert it in Zte ac 8700. it has a ruim slot.

Get a new device from them.New prepaid device costs 1500 with free data.Also keep in mind that you have to purchase validity recharge also.New connection will typically be active for about 10 days. 220/- will give you 365 days validity.

Try calling 18002330123

BSNL ZTE AC 8700 doesnt have RUIM

steel.x3m said:
There must be a cap for the unlimited part?? isnt there??

For problems regarding BSNL if their regular support guys is of no assistance ask them for the number of the sub divisional engineer. The chap will know bit more than the regular guys BUT BEWARE THE ATTITUDE..!! comes with all public sector employeess:mad: :hap2:

NO FUP on BSNL EVDO unlimited 750 postpaid plan

BSNL guys are not so bad

Dont compare customer care aunties and guys who cut receipt or bill

Its not their job -the technical programming

Go to correct guys and max JTO programming and not SDE and your problem will get solved

Because JTO is the guy who is in charge of server

The guy who programs the device is also a gung max times

Their software is there he registers your device and makes a new connection

That online application or request goes to server

They activate it and forward it even ahead

For rajasthan and Punjab its Chandigarh

so new connection , billing , wrong billing , esn change RUIM activation is done in Chandigarh for me

your local guys will say we are checking it doing it but they cant do anything

You will go to JTO sales and even he cant help as his is sales and not programming

They will send a request maximum

Find the server of your city

any BSNL guy will tell and go and meet JTO

explain him and they will help

They are not sarkari kursi todo employees but who have come after competitive exam

they know their job

I have met many JTOs and they are competent and helpful

JTO GSM sales

JTO EVDO sales

JTO programming

Its the oldies 40+ in BSNL who cant cope up with IT age and all computers everywhere who will create problem

All i have now is the 10 digit no. (3 digiti std code followed by a 7-digit landline no.)

Tried the 10 digit no. as username and password. Didnt work.

Tried it as username and the last 4 digits as password. Didnt work.

Tried cdma, cdma and internet, internet. No luck till now.

Will ask my dad to check with the engineer if the device has been activated properly and report back here.

@Kuduku - What settings are you talking about? I am in another city and have the device with me. So if some settings have to uploaded then its no internet for me till the weekend :(

Oh, then that's the problem. They have to program your new subscriber details like the MIN and other details to the modem first.

:facepalm: Thanks for letting me know. Guess i will have to take the device over to them again during the weekend and get it programmed then.

Update: The connection bill has been given by the clerical section. Have the WLL no. on it (10 digit no.-3 digit STD code followed by a 7digit no) Have been billed for Rs.1350 (Rs.1000 as security deposit since its postpaid and Rs.350 as activation charges) Engineer out for lunch. Will ask my dad to contact him and will update it here.

If the device indeed needs to programmed then no. EVDO till Thursday (But i will be billed :mad:)

i can do it and tell you also how to do it

only few settings are required

Ask them on phone or if you got good relations or contacts can be emailed to you

Well i can program any BSNL non RUIM EVDO device

Learned it in my quest for fastest EVDO device

cisco_tech said:
ZTE AC8700 have RUIM Slot. I have been using AC8700 since 2007.

Thanks for telling

I was really never aware as was using it with programming only

So is RUIM slot locked ?

^ I guess you can enable the RUIM slot easily even if its locked by using CDMA Workshop? I did that with my TATA Photon AC 8710 and I was able to use a Reliance RUIM card.

DarkAngel said:
All i have now is the 10 digit no. (3 digiti std code followed by a 7-digit landline no.)

Tried the 10 digit no. as username and password. Didnt work.

Tried it as username and the last 4 digits as password. Didnt work.

Tried cdma, cdma and internet, internet. No luck till now.

Will ask my dad to check with the engineer if the device has been activated properly and report back here.

@Kuduku - What settings are you talking about? I am in another city and have the device with me. So if some settings have to uploaded then its no internet for me till the weekend :(

pm me if interested

can make your device work

i have the All India prl for rajasthan

rest SID and NID call and ask BSNL guys

It will work and you can change the prl later ( prl of your city/state)

or any other EVDO device will have everything

If you can get another device will solve everything

no going or calling

wait wait Supra and you are same state ?

if yes

solves everything

i can get it working right now

your device has everything

varkey said:
^ I guess you can enable the RUIM slot easily even if its locked by using CDMA Workshop? I did that with my TATA Photon AC 8710 and I was able to use a Reliance RUIM card.

yes

QPST or CDMA workshop

quite easy

even DFS is very good

Thanks for the reps

reps are quite scarce in days of Likes:):)

@DarkAngel clear inbox

cisco_tech said:
EVDO.rar

PST Software link if anyone wants to download.

and Darkangle whats your location ?

Currently in Tamil Nadu. The new WLL code for the device has a Trichy STD code no. (Accessing the device within the Trichy circle).

@kuduku: Inbox cleared. :)

Update: The BSNL engineer has asked for the device tomorrow to update the settings. But device with me and i can take it to office only on thrusday. Hopefully it works after the update. Thanks everyone for chipping in. Will keep the thread updated.

Back