Valve Orange Box only for Rs. 999!

Hi Guys,

Yes it is true that we are Launching the Orange Box at 999/- tentative launch date would be around 16th Oct. One more good news we are lauching Quake Enemy Teritory Quake wars also at 999/- at that should be in stores on the 12 th Oct.
And for guys who already have the hl2 and ep1 you have an option of gifting it off to any unfortunate friend of your who could not buy one earlier via steam.

happy fragging

manoj:clap:

^^ Manoj , isnt the Orange box coming on the 12th ? i though you had mentioned that when we had spoken on the phone .

16th seems so far off now :(

manojmenon35 said:
Hi Guys,

Yes it is true that we are Launching the Orange Box at 999/- tentative launch date would be around 16th Oct. One more good news we are lauching Quake Enemy Teritory Quake wars also at 999/- at that should be in stores on the 12 th Oct.

And for guys who already have the hl2 and ep1 you have an option of gifting it off to any unfortunate friend of your who could not buy one earlier via steam.

happy fragging

manoj:clap:

Great price for both games! I am gonna buy both. @Manoj, any idea about the availability of these games in Delhi (Planet M)?

SharekhaN said:
^^ Manoj , isnt the Orange box coming on the 12th ? i though you had mentioned that when we had spoken on the phone .

16th seems so far off now :(

Hi Vaibhav,
We were targeting 12th but due to some issues we are slighly behind schedule and are currently targetting 16th as the launch date.

Thanx
Manoj:hap2:

montylee said:
Great price for both games! I am gonna buy both. @Manoj, any idea about the availability of these games in Delhi (Planet M)?

hi,
Should be avalaible at the same dates at planet m across the country maybe a day or two later worst case scenario. let me know if you have an issue getting your copy.

cheers manoj

manojmenon35 said:
hi,

Should be avalaible at the same dates at planet m across the country maybe a day or two later worst case scenario. let me know if you have an issue getting your copy.

cheers manoj

sure bro!

Hi Manoj , can u tell us what other options do v hav for getting the game ASAP , which means on 16th oct only :eek:hyeah: , and if pssble can u courier d game in NCR. Can i expect the Box to b available in Planet M and Music World on 16th or lets say by 18th . Jst gettin crazy about Tf2 :D , plus any pack is available which combines CS:S and TF2 . How much ds it cost ? :cool2:

sinist3r said:
CSsource and Tf2 pack :)

Sorry buddy,
There is no pack which combines both these games, so u will need to buy them individually, I suggest u currently pickup the orange box and wait a little while as we expect a price drop the source pack as it is gonna be relaunched in the next couple of months. and we are cuurently out of stock on the same.

Manoj

^^ Manoj , as a feedback , the WWCDROM seems terribly outdated . There is no mention of the Orange Box there . Products like these need little advertisement , but i guess , you should consider it for better sales .

Is there anyway we can place individual orders with WWCDROM , rather than involving someone in the middle like say any retail store .

Sell em directly thru your website .

SharekhaN said:
^^ Manoj , as a feedback , the WWCDROM seems terribly outdated . There is no mention of the Orange Box there . Products like these need little advertisement , but i guess , you should consider it for better sales .

Is there anyway we can place individual orders with WWCDROM , rather than involving someone in the middle like say any retail store .

Sell em directly thru your website .

@manoj

i think he was referring to your website wen he said that..

Back