What exactly is Government of India doing?

BJP politicians (the FM) are blaming God for covid and negative economy instead of their sudden blanket countrywide shutdown. I doubt anyone in BJP will apologize or say sorry. They didn't even say sorry for the people killed during currency demonetization. They will blame opposition, Indian citizens, God etc. They are above blame.

While I'm not a big fan of cross-subsidies, sometimes it's the only way for lower incomes to afford things especially since (indirect) taxes are so high.

Now they found another way to make more money...

How does Mr. PM sleep at night? How does the finance minister, biggies at ICMR look into the eyes of their kids?
I had a hard time talking to my kid eye to eye after a 34 year old mother of three ( the middle one is my kid's age, the youngest just 2) succumbed under my care @ Spain. Lord knows, I did my best for her...didn't wean off ventilation, she was on VCV, did the ECHO myself the evening before and there was no RWMA, her left ventricular function was perfectly fine.
I crashed out in the doctor's lounge around 2 in the morning, she had back to back cardiac arrests around 3:45, the residents were scared to wake me up, and they resuscitated her after the first. I shouldn't have left the ER that night, but she was the only ventilated patient in ER on that night, so went easy on myself...will forever regret it. I would never blame my residents, it was my fault...I was the only consultant present as it was a Friday and the fault was all mine.
The woman's husband is exactly of my age and we developed kind of a friendship, he simply couldn't believe when I broke the news to him, thought I was kidding...a perfectly fine and happy family... completely destroyed..we are in the worst profession possible..we know nothing, yet people's lives depend on us, they trust us completely, they do whatever we tell them to do and after almost 10 months we still know nothing about this ****ing virus.

Last edited:

Why can't they even publish the names of the donors? It was impossible to donate a single penny from Europe without your name and a bunch of details.
Anonymous donation was not possible from outside India ( must be the same for Indians) so they must have names ( why the hell were they collecting the names in the first place?)
Surprisingly, anonymous donation was possible in Czechia and Spain through various channels.
Why everything is so non transparent in India? EVERYTHING!!

Now they found another way to make more money

While I'm not a big fan of cross-subsidies, sometimes it's the only way for lower incomes to afford things especially since (indirect) taxes are so high.

Now they found another way to make more money...

With this news I am predicting launch of Reliance LPG very soon, directly in market.
I have been waiting for this to happen for past 4 years.
Anyone who followed KG-Basin gas fields news 6 years back, can relate.

Last edited:
With this news I am predicting launch of Reliance LPG very soon, directly in market.
I have been waiting for this to happen for past 4 years.
Anyone who followed KG-Basin gas fields news 6 years back, can relate.

Reliance and Shell were already selling lpg/lng from years. Shell sold their lpg/lng business some time back.

Reliance was ₹1000+ for 14kg cylinder even 4 years back i think. Reliance cylinders were blue in colour i think.

Reliance and Shell were already selling lpg/lng from years. Shell sold their lpg/lng business some time back.

Reliance was ₹1000+ for 14kg cylinder even 4 years back i think. Reliance cylinders were blue in colour i think.

Never seen them marketing this product.
But now is the time, they will launch this product for 50Rs lesser or so, or will convince the govt to sell at price higher than theirs.
Rest will another success story.

Back