What exactly is Government of India doing?

I am assuming there will be a provision to migrate Pubg data to FAU-G just like from iOS to Android and vice versa.

That game company is fake. No developers or anything. Probably just another shell company to turn black money to white. There's a big discussion on r/indiangaming on this company.

Lol no it isn't fake, that nCore games is owned by Vishal Gondal who sold Indiagames to Disney.
Yes that poster is a stock photo but they probably rushed it to capitalize on the outrage.

Lol no it isn't fake, that nCore games is owned by Vishal Gondal who sold Indiagames to Disney.
Yes that poster is a stock photo but they probably rushed it to capitalize on the outrage.
Ok, is not fake but they don't have anything concrete.
They are just capitalising on the border issue like you said.
The Wikipedia page shows that they just outsource the work to others. Just 5 people in the company.

UTV Indiagames (formerly known as Indiagames) is a video game publisher across various platforms for the South Asian market. It was founded in 1999 by Vishal Gondal, as a five-member team. UTV Indiagames in its current iteration is solely a publishing brand with development being outsourced.

It was founded by 5 people as it says in the article, a friend of mine used to work for both Indiagames and Disney after the acquisition and he knows that guy personally as well, yes their work is not stellar but they didn't have only 5 employees.
This is the link to their new site, Ofc you can't expect them to showcase all their employees.

Bik gaye hum sab.

How does Mr. PM sleep at night?

He is an actor. Do you think Anthony Hopkins feel guilty about the murders committed by Hannibal Lecter?

:facepalm:
^^

:banghead::dead:
:wacky::nailbiting:
^^^^
Other
Options

emot-suicide.gif

I had to go out of TE to add another.

Last edited:
Anyone notice a sharp rise in food prices in one week? 1KG Rice (broken basmati) that was selling for ₹55, before the lockdown, became ₹66 last 2 weeks and costs ₹90-110 now. Same prices are reflected on Amazon India for 5KG packs. Even dosa rice costs like ₹50/kg now. Dal etc are showing similar trends.

I heard of one BJP govt prime minister reducing rice price to ₹2 per kg when he came to power. When people have lost jobs and have no income, there is no price guarantee on essential food prices. I know the greedy middle men are to be blamed here for the price increases but the govt should also proactively do something like locking food prices till the economy does not recover up fully to pre-covid times.

One hand no jobs, no money and now rising food prices. Truly there's no place for poor people in India.

Prices have been steadily increasing since months. This is one of the 1st signs of a falling economy.
FMCG products are getting expensive too due to increase in raw materials costs.

Consumer Price Index is best data to look at and see forecasts

Anyone notice a sharp rise in food prices in one week? 1KG Rice (broken basmati) that was selling for ₹55, before the lockdown, became ₹66 last 2 weeks and costs ₹90-110 now. Same prices are reflected on Amazon India for 5KG packs. Even dosa rice costs like ₹50/kg now. Dal etc are showing similar trends.

I heard of one BJP govt prime minister reducing rice price to ₹2 per kg when he came to power. When people have lost jobs and have no income, there is no price guarantee on essential food prices. I know the greedy middle men are to be blamed here for the price increases but the govt should also proactively do something like locking food prices till the economy does not recover up fully to pre-covid times.

One hand no jobs, no money and now rising food prices. Truly there's no place for poor people in India.

Meanwhile somewhere in India:

This economic situation will kill more people. When prices of rice and dal start rising this rapidly, how can a common man ( with monthly savings often less than 100 euro/ USD) fights this?? Really sad state of affairs.

This economic situation will kill more people. When prices of rice and dal start rising this rapidly, how can a common man ( with monthly savings often less than 100 euro/ USD) fights this?? Really sad state of affairs.

They have the most powerful tool ... By voting in the next elections for the party who can get them out of this.

Back