What watch are you wearing today???

Monday blues with WOTD, Hedge & Golay Shreeshyla, 17J hand-wound mechanical watch.

This company was based out of Bangalore. They made a great effort to make watches indigenously by sending its employees to Switzerland for knowledge transfer and importing state-of-art machinery. However, let down by the license raj system (partly) that led to its demise around 1978. There were other issues too, you can read them here and here.

Note: It is not 1:50 PM yet. I adjusted the time for aesthetics purposes.

View attachment 109597

View attachment 109598

Holy crap that dial is absolutely gorgeous!

apple watch s3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 147
This classy Raymond Weil Toccata. Mine's an older model without second markers since it's a hand me down from my father.

View attachment 111111
this is beautiful indeed!
Watch 3 LTE. Regularly using, also keeping tabs using ECG.

BTW, anyone knows about best sleep tracking app with this watch?
IMG_20210827_141234.jpg

Last edited:
New to this forum though like them watches. Have pre-ordered a 44mm silver GW 4 which should arrive this weekend. My 1st smartwatch so kinda excited for it.

even i was pondering about it, though a 40mm one due to my smaller wrist. Battery life is what keeping me away from it. What makes you go for it? Just want to understand the thought process which may help me to decide. I was also exploring Amazfit gts 2 mini which have atleast a few days battery life.

even i was pondering about it, though a 40mm one due to my smaller wrist. Battery life is what keeping me away from it. What makes you go for it? Just want to understand the thought process which may help me to decide. I was also exploring Amazfit gts 2 mini which have atleast a few days battery life.

I have the Amazfit BIP U. Battery life is good. I like it.

Back