Audio Which replacement cable for TF10?

FaH33m said:
Damn ! Getting a Twilight cable looks almost impossible task now :(
Who's in for a GO of Null audio Lune :p ?
ME ME !!:clap:
but i dont know which cable will fit the Miracles .. the TF10 one is a lot loose in these holes ( dont make jokes )

I asked them to make the miracles UE cables compatible , but now i dont know which cable is this :S certainly not TF10 compatible.

@dragonball - here are some resources

How to make an interconnect Step by Step With Pics - Head-Fi.org Community

If you want to make a braided cable : Chimera Labs Do it yourself - braiding Audio Cable

IMHO, the most difficult part is going to be the 2-pin connector. I bought a cheap VGA cable and am gonna try using those pins for the interconnect.

Is anyone else gonna try this ? we could exchange notes. I mean just look at the DIY cable gallery at head-fi! http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/71148/diy-cable-gallery

Yeah titana has made his cables, he might know where you can get the neutrik ones.

if you are buying , PM me the price , depending on the price i will buy :

1. 3x 1/8"

2. 5x 1/4"

3. some XLR connectors.

so please tell me the price if you buy

titana recommended Girish Radios (shop no.331), Lajpat Rai Market

For pricing, suggested Neutrik RCA connectors were 110 bucks & stereo 3.5mm connector was about 60-70.

I will seriously suggest against going after random cables ! :|

pay a premium for tried and tested cables. after all you are getting this to improve the SQ , what if your random cable degrades it .

cable is a very delicate matter , that's why people prefer ALO/Moon/etc for cables cause their cables are alredy proven.

I have read about cases ( in the Head-fi DIY cable gallary ) in which the USED made a top class silver cable only o ind the sound quality got degraded. !!

and about that connector, why not order a jeweler to make one , using silver or copper , wont cost you much , ( around 200 max )

so people save a little more and get the null audio Lune or the UE rainbow , they have a some good people backing them up

Back