Windows 11 announced

I’m currently using the one released via the insider program and it’s quite buggy. I really hope they simplify the right click context menu rather than the shitty show more option. Even the design of the show more context is miles away from the new design

How should as a gamer I do ?

1633440979284.png

I’m currently using the one released via the insider program and it’s quite buggy. I really hope they simplify the right click context menu rather than the shitty show more option. Even the design of the show more context is miles away from the new design
Yes they should use the older right click concept

I feel like I'm always in the minority but I've always always always been super hyped with every new version of Windows, since the Windows ME days. It's so exciting to see new UI elements and learn about the new workflows being introduced.

Nostalgia alert! I loved the detailed explorer pane of Windows ME:

View attachment 107869

When XP came out, I scrambled to upgrade all the desktops we had to at least 1GB of ram.

I was sad with Longhorn never evolving from it's previews but Windows Vista had enough eye candy to eventually make me forget about Longhorn. Even with older, slower computers I had Windows Vista Home Basic installed instead of downgrading to XP. Going back after using something new just wasn't an option.

Windows 7 is probably the only version of Windows I wasn't really impressed with. It was just a leaner Vista, in my opinion. I guess libraries were cool? And Aero Peek.
That screenshot reminded me of the windows blinds and Stardock themes. So many different apps back then to customize icons, sounds and other theme effects.. Nostalgic indeed.

did someone got the update prompt after the official release ?

Update prompt probably shows up in the windows updates section but it's a staggered rollout meaning you could see it today or after a few months

You can download the official ISO and just double click it to browse to and run the setup.exe file to kick off the update right away.

I did a clean install by downloading an iso and used Rufus to boot via USB
Everything works so nice and now it's yearly updates and I am very happy that the OS will be much more polished because of yearly updates.
I like this format.
I have been using a legit key since 2015 onwards when I first bought Windows 8.1 Pro MSDN key from a reputed member here in this forum and updated to Windows 10 later on.

But now I bought Windows 10 Pro from Shopclues website from which I updated to Windows 11.

This updating is a nice concept since we don't need to buy keys when every new OS comes out.

But I don't know whether it will accept Windows 8.1 Pro keys so bought a new Windows 10 pro key in 2019 & 2020 respectively and also bought Office 2019 key as well.

The Shopclues seller is offering good support even when I changed my motherboard which becomes a hardware change and requires support from him regarding Office 2019 activation.

Until 2014 I used pirated versions of the Oses.

I did a clean install by downloading an iso and used Rufus to boot via USB
Everything works so nice and now it's yearly updates and I am very happy that the OS will be much more polished because of yearly updates.
I like this format.
I have been using a legit key since 2015 onwards when I first bought Windows 8.1 Pro MSDN key from a reputed member here in this forum and updated to Windows 10 later on.

But now I bought Windows 10 Pro from Shopclues website from which I updated to Windows 11.

This updating is a nice concept since we don't need to buy keys when every new OS comes out.

But I don't know whether it will accept Windows 8.1 Pro keys so bought a new Windows 10 pro key in 2019 & 2020 respectively and also bought Office 2019 key as well.

The Shopclues seller is offering good support even when I changed my motherboard which becomes a hardware change and requires support from him regarding Office 2019 activation.

Until 2014 I used pirated versions of the Oses.
how much did it cost on shopclues?

how much did it cost on shopclues?
Windows 10 Pro -Rs.800
Office 2019 -Rs.800

Seller provides active Whatsapp support.

Back