ZTE Blade aka DELL XCD 35 aka Orange San Francisco Thread

Been using Tilal's last version of ColdFusion X for quite sometime now. I'm totally happy with this ROM and don't want to go back to GB, but will have to
sad.gif
The thing is that everything works fine on this ROM except Fring and that is a deal breaker for me.

its too early to use ics on blade right now, maybe in another 6 months but not now.

tried cm 7.2 kang build last night, except for the poor adw launcher performance everything seems good, personally ss rls7 is fav gb rom till now for me

its too early to use ics on blade right now, maybe in another 6 months but not now.

tried cm 7.2 kang build last night, except for the poor adw launcher performance everything seems good, personally ss rls7 is fav gb rom till now for me

Not really. Cold Fusion is perfect for me and many other users. If Fring worked on it, I would have no reason to get back to CM 7.2 (Sej's latest kang)

Not really. Cold Fusion is perfect for me and many other users. If Fring worked on it, I would have no reason to get back to CM 7.2 (Sej's latest kang)

Does the fring problem extend to viber too?

Apart from this, anything keeping coldfusion from being used as a daily stable rom? any other critical bugs/limitations? does opera mobile work? (it needed HWA to run on ICS which is currently not fully functional on the moto defy whicih i've been playing with)

Need some help guys.... I flashed my gen2 XCD35 couple of times...

Now when I disconnect a call, it simply hangs, blank black screen... It resumes after some time though.. Any ideas.. ?

It seems an issue with Proximity sensor, but I dont' know how to fix it..

Does the fring problem extend to viber too?

Apart from this, anything keeping coldfusion from being used as a daily stable rom? any other critical bugs/limitations? does opera mobile work? (it needed HWA to run on ICS which is currently not fully functional on the moto defy whicih i've been playing with)

I haven't used Viber since my early GB days as it gave me frequent disconnection problems.

I am not sure about Opera Mobile, but the stock browser worked fine and was (IMO) better than any other browser I've used on a phone. I hardly ever use my phone for browsing, so can't vouch for it. Everything else worked fine for me.

I use viber all the time, it works pretty well even on edge.

I think i'll check out coldfusion anyway, use it for a while and then see.

Ok now i'm really confused. You mean Sej's 22/04 has airplane bug fixed, while CFX 14/04 doesn't?

I'll be flashing one of these on the blade in an hour or two, need to decide on one.

Ok, my question is answered here: http://android.modac...40#entry1940677

if you havent flashed it

wait ...

the camera preview got fixed

new tilal Rom today late night(around 3am) or tommorow i guess

heres the gerrit

https://github.com/p500/cm_device_lge_p500/commit/133afb7dd235fd656d6d76e356369998fb99e73d

p500 port to zte blade

Dammit! Just flashed yesterday!
cry.gif

So fixed cam preview is not yet in a CFX rom right? when it is, it will be on the first post na? any point in trying sej's cm9 or some other build? or just stfu and stick happily to cfx?

Something funny, after installing the latest full gapps (20120422), I had no gmail - had to download from market, and also where's the face unlock etc? For a full 50mb gapps, there seems to be very little. or did i do a boo-boo?

p.s. nice triple post btw
yay.gif

Back