ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

my friend is ready to buy one ZTE blade for me from uk(probably from orange store)

if any one interested to get one,i think i can help u.

I will be gettin the grey ones.

i guess it costs 110GBP from orange stores. i am not sure wether i can buy one without topup.if possible i will try.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Gaurish said:
Call your bank. Dispute the transaction. say that merchant never shipped the goods, so you want to file for a ChargeBack.
Sorry to say Gaurish, it would be incredibly stupid to do something like that, the seller is ready to give you refund and if you initiate the process of chargeback not just your bank will be involved, the whole process of dispute will take much more time.
Its a final remedy and not initial one, the time frame stipulated for a disputed transaction will be more that usual refund.
lubu said:
My shipment has reached Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates as of 01/03/2011 04:51 AM...:clap:
mgdelhi said:
My shipment has also reached Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates as of 01/03/2011 04:51 AM. :)
Mine also in Dubai(04:51 Dubai time, approx 0800 hrs IST), seems our phones were in same plane/consignment, now the delhi ones will remain together and other cities will split up. :D

d@rK nEmEsIs said:
Where are u varkey :(

Help me out
That's from PrePayMania, they mostly won't ship to Aramex address.

I don't think you can change the address, the options are disabled in the profile, you have to send a request to them for updation.

hey guys, if i manage to findsomeone from the uk who i can ship too and then he to aramex. whats the cheapest way to source a piece then??

will be doin this on my credit card. (have paypal aswell) screen doesnt matter.

Thanks a million to Varkey. He helped me get a white one for 100 GBP. Now the wait begins. Excited already.. :D We all owe you a big treat :p

@toxicdrift - White from Prepaymania for 112.33, you can make the payment by Paypal (through eBay) or Google Checkout (through their site). Grey is out of stock as of now, it may come back in stock after few days.

U can try the orange stores to get a grey one for 110Gbp

Them give the shipping address of ur friend.

I will be doing the same.

Sent from my GT-I5700

Varky, in all we need someone at UK to received handset & again ship to india? correct me if I'm wrong

@lavans4u - Orange online store mostly will NOT accept an International Credit Card. Atleast it didn't accept my card when I tried two weeks back.

@Emperor - Yes. But till now only PrePayMania had a payment processor which supported International Credit Cards. You can ask your friend to forward it to Aramex, will cost about 3-3.5 GBP by first class post. Or your friend can pickup the phone from Argos for 110 GBP and then forward it.

@mgdelhi and lubu: Any update about the shipment, aramex page states received at Dubai, haven't they sorted it out yet. :(

It is still same:

Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 01/03/2011 04:51 AM

has anybody had such tough luck so as to face hardware issues with their SF? Mine has an issue it doesn't work indoors always shows no service , only works outdoors and at times shows no service there as well. Quite unlucky for me i guess ,anybody faced any similar issues ?

lavans4u said:
my friend is ready to buy one ZTE blade for me from uk(probably from orange store)
if any one interested to get one,i think i can help u.
I will be gettin the grey ones.
i guess it costs 110GBP from orange stores. i am not sure wether i can buy one without topup.if possible i will try.
I need one buddy.

SoulFire said:
has anybody had such tough luck so as to face hardware issues with their SF? Mine has an issue it doesn't work indoors always shows no service , only works outdoors and at times shows no service there as well. Quite unlucky for me i guess ,anybody faced any similar issues ?
I must say that signal reception is little bad, but not all that bad. So if you are getting 5 bars marginally, on this phone you won't get more than 4 bars. You can monitor signal levels in About->device section.

bigbyte said:
I must say that signal reception is little bad, but not all that bad. So if you are getting 5 bars marginally, on this phone you won't get more than 4 bars. You can monitor signal levels in About->device section.
mine has the issue mentioned , maybe ive gone a lil overboard with it but it is as is, gonna try selling it in a shop for about 8k :p

I just got below mentioned email from one of the sellers

Hi Piyush6010,

I am currently selling, Orange San Francisco ZTE Blade - Grey,

Item number 2005583*****, I would like to offer the above item for £115 or £120 with £10 credit,

Please get back to me A.S.A.P if you would like to take up my offer

Kind regards

Dave

It would work about to just shy of 9k, go for it if you want the phone

i want an oled one if possible any1 have it rite now ? also is it possible to check in the uk orange stores before picking for the oled ?

Back