ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

My phone reached Delhi and currently at customs.

Mahipalpur- Hub,India 01/04/2011 06:34 AM Held in Customs - Awaiting Inspection
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 12:01 AM Shipment Forwarded to - Paharganj,India
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 01/03/2011 04:51 AM Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Hey, can someone please give me the estimated customs on a PMP? :ashamed: Say the PMP is worth 12k, what will the customs be like?

letmein said:
Hey, can someone please give me the estimated customs on a PMP? :ashamed: Say the PMP is worth 12k, what will the customs be like?
Around 27%

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

mgdelhi said:
My phone reached Delhi and currently at customs.

Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 12:01 AM Shipment Forwarded to - Paharganj,India
Dubai Express Hub,United Arab Emirates 01/03/2011 04:51 AM Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Great. Checked my phone's status, They have sent it to Mumbai... :mad:

setuniket said:
Great. Checked my phone's status, They have sent it to Mumbai... :mad:
all of them come via mumbai.

^ mgdelhi's package went directly to Delhi.

madnav said:
varkey said:
^ mgdelhi's package went directly to Delhi.
This is what SNS responded on my mail

For shipments to Delhi, we have 2 routes, as we have two clearing points , one in Mumbai and one in Delhi. So there is no worry on this as at times this does happen. I shall follow up on this

I will get the handset by Thu/Fri now.:(

madnav said:

mine was shipped directly to delhi. btw since mahipalpur is in delhi, it doesn't make sense that aramex people

will send the shipment from delhi to mumbai and then again to delhi.

Any Non-Delhi guys got customs cleared status yet?

I only have one OLED atm as others have not been delivered.so dont know. 2 greys coming up

Anyone having an extra piece and willing to sell at a reasonable price please PM me. Thank you.

The status of my shipment still shows since 8.03AM today:

01/04/2011 08:03 AM Shipment Cleared from Customs

I spoke to Aramex and was informed that I would get it by tomorrow afternoon, which seems highly unlikely now.

^ The package is usually forwarded to other locations from Mumbai in the morning only. So you should still get it by tomorrow afternoon. :)

Mine also cleared by customs @ 08:35 PM, now another day or two to deliver.

Mine is still the same:

:(

piyush you have 4 of them really ek mobile muje de de thakur ;)

guys! The phones volume! is really low! I mean its bloody low! it makes my fav trance tracks sound so lifeless that i feel like pulling my hair! out any remedy for this guys?

Edit: I have no intention to use my phone as a mp3/music player .. it just that i end up listening some stuff while i drive or while i am travelling, dont like carying the bulky ipod with me .. for extended travels yes but not for short travels.

Edit: I use PL30 and they sound awful :-( and lame!

Anyone with white.. how does it look..? I'm thinking of getting it for my sister...

Back