ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

can any1 help me, i can transfer 100 pounds via paypal right away + the remiaining in your bank account. i need to order one off ebay to a local uk address.. need some help guys, dont want to wait two more days for payment to reflect in my cc.. lol so if ne1 can help pleaseeee lemme know! need to order this quick!!

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^ Have you already won the item? Ya I can do that, let me know.

I have one coming up to be for around 9k. I am not sure whether its TFT or OLED but its a grey one so let me know if you are interested but for that you would have to deposit money in account before hand.Please PM me if interested...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Pending payment from a TE member so put on hold..

Piyush, I want to buy a grey one. Do let me know if if is available.

I will transfer the funds immediately.

All others, I am also open to exchange white with grey. :)

i am going to make the payment to piyush for the deal anyway. :D

mgdelhi said:
Piyush, I want to buy a grey one. Do let me know if if is available.

I will transfer the funds immediately.

All others, I am also open to exchange white with grey. :)
Buddy its on hold for LAVANS4U . I will get in touch with you if he backs out..

^Already started disliking the white, eh? ;)

i jst ordered the white for my nephew! with alot of help from varkey! thanks man :) will update thread once i get it in hand

guys, those of you who have the SFs and have installed custom ROMs, can you please share your experience? I am contemplating installing one, sick of orange apps, have you all noticed any improvement in the battery backup after installing custom ROM?

m.a. said:
^Already started disliking the white, eh? ;)
Not at all. I am loving it. At this price it is real steal. :clap:

piyush7243 said:
Buddy its on hold for LAVANS4U . I will get in touch with you if he backs out..

Sure. No problems.

Payment done to Piyush.....waiting for confirmation from him....

OH my OLED god...please Bless me......:p:D

saurabhnarula said:
guys, those of you who have the SFs and have installed custom ROMs, can you please share your experience? I am contemplating installing one, sick of orange apps, have you all noticed any improvement in the battery backup after installing custom ROM?

I am using the Jellyfish Froyo RLS3 and its much faster than the other eclair roms. Can't compare the battery life as I never used the stock ROM for more than few hours.
mgdelhi said:
For the information of everyone, total amount I paid is Rs.7,545.07 including Aramex Shop and ship account, actual mobile cost and custom duty. Aramex may or may not come for another few hundred shipping charges.

They sure did call me the next day for the shipping charges and said they didn't check the system properly etc.

@Others - Did Aramex contact you later regarding the shipping charges? ( Those who got it delivered and Aramex forgot to collect the shipping charges :p )

saurabhnarula said:
I've installed Sebastian404's r8 deorangeated rom and it is very fast and stable, no bugs etc. as it's based on the stock Orange Rom itself, the Orange apps and useless things removed. Battery life as of now is around 24 to 36 hrs depending on usage. Waiting for a proper Froyo with the lockscreen freeze issue resolved.

mgdelhi said:
For the information of everyone, total amount I paid is Rs.7,545.07 including Aramex Shop and ship account, actual mobile cost and custom duty. Aramex may or may not come for another few hundred shipping charges.
THAT is an awesome price. Where did you order from? And how did you make the payment? Paypal/ Google checkout?

Hey Lavans4u are you still planning to arrange some pieces through your friend??

@varkey @arun can you please share the links, also these roms support OLED based SFs right?

mgdelhi said:
and if you plan to sell it locally for getting the grey one! do consider me! :p

saurabhnarula said:
@varkey @arun can you please share the links, also these roms support OLED based SFs right?
Go here mate, all you need to know and all the list of ROMS there. 04/Jan: Installing the MoDaCo Custom ROM from scratch (and other ROMS) - Android @ MoDaCo

All Roms support OLEDs but a few don't support TFTs.

varkey said:
Did you ever have the lockscreen issue?

arun687 said:
Did you ever have the lockscreen issue?
Yes, happened once few minutes back. :( Had to remove the battery and insert it again.

Back