ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Guyz.

I talked with my friend in uk regarding the orange san franscisco(grey) deal.

He is ready to buy the devices n ship to my aramex account.so that we can reduce the total amount per device.

If anyone intrsted contact via pm within mrw 9pm.so that i can call him n give the order.

Note:am not sure about how many numbers he can get.three or four wont be a problem at all.

Please dont ask about the price details now.

coz i donno :p. Let him find a gud source n then i will post the expenses.

My plans are

1.All the devices will be shipped to india using my shop n shop account.

2.i will ask him to remove the manuals n useless stuff to reduce the weight of the parcel.

3.after receiving the parcel i will dispatch to the orginal buyers address.

Mods please delete this post if it violates any rules

Sent from my GT-I5700

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^ lavans thanks a ton for the GO he should try very.com where its avbl for 100 pounds or so ebay the prices seem to be much higher ..

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

trigger said:
Anyone with white.. how does it look..? I'm thinking of getting it for my sister...
looks great n classy.. i have it..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

utsav said:
see this auction. ORANGE ZTE-BLADE SAN FRANCISCO AMOLED SCREEN LAST ONE!! on eBay (end time 04-Jan-11 19:46:16 GMT)

People are really obsessed with OLED screen and paying almost double price :rofl:
its better to bid from users who dont advertise the amoled thing

@lavans4u - oled is nice if you can arrange

oled doesnt make sense more than 5 pounds for the device maybe 10 at hard but no more.

btw @people thru aramex wat will be the charge for 55 inch LED including customs? :D

White piece with TFT screen is available on PrePayMania for 102 GBP. *Must.Resist.Urge.To.Throw.Money*

saurabhnarula said:
guys! The phones volume! is really low! I mean its bloody low! it makes my fav trance tracks sound so lifeless that i feel like pulling my hair! out any remedy for this guys?

Edit: I have no intention to use my phone as a mp3/music player .. it just that i end up listening some stuff while i drive or while i am travelling, dont like carying the bulky ipod with me .. for extended travels yes but not for short travels.

Edit: I use PL30 and they sound awful :-( and lame!
with a stereo bluetooth it improves a bit, but really i was feeling the same about the music volume

Hi.

Anyone has spare screen protector for this phone? Please PM me.

BTW, the latest status of my phone:

Delhi City-Main office,India 01/05/2011 08:19 AM Shipment Forwarded to - Gurgaon,India :)

Till now 4 people confirmed.

so i will talk to my friend n ask him to get the price details.

1.hunt3r

2.maxme

3.sivakuru

4.SauravR

I am getting so many PMs with FAQs

1.Can I get a OLED display?

Ans: I am getting grey ones...so it depends on ur luck

2.Shipping time

Ans:Same as aramex

3.Pricing?

Ans.Need to discuss it with friend.

I need a help from u guyz.

Can anybody suggest a shop\website in UK from where he can buy more than 1 device using the same address.so that more TE members can order.

lavans4u said:
Till now 4 people confirmed.

so i will talk to my friend n ask him to get the price details.

1.hunt3r

2.maxme

3.sivakuru

4.SauravR

I am getting so many PMs with FAQs

1.Can I get a OLED display?

Ans: I am getting grey ones...so it depends on ur luck

2.Shipping time

Ans:Same as aramex

3.Pricing?

Ans.Need to discuss it with friend.

I need a help from u guyz.

Can anybody suggest a shop\website in UK from where he can buy more than 1 device using the same address.so that more TE members can order.
me too, sent you pm yesterday.

Received my phone.

Just checked the phone yet to insert the battery and turn it on. Occupied with couple of things, will check it in 1 hour.

mgdelhi said:
Received my phone. Amount asked and paid to Aramex Rs.77/-. :rofl:

Just checked the phone yet to insert the battery and turn it on. Occupied with couple of things, will check it in 1 hour.
Rs 77 for duties? How much did Aramex charge you for shipping from UK ?

Custom was charged Rs.77/- (custom receipt was enclosed).

^ congrats buddy. You ordered the white one right? How is it? Mine shows..

Bangalore,India 01/05/2011 11:20 AM Shipment Received at Operations Facility

Thanks lubu.

Just now unlocked it. It looks great so far. :)

All the best for your phone.

^ unlocked it that quickly? Is the unlock process that fast??

Back