ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

I'm using Froyo from last 10 days. Used two ROM - Sebastian's and the Jellyfish. Faced the lockscreen freezing problem only once so far. Also battery life is pretty good with the Jellyfish ROM.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Received my phone 5 mins ago, paid Rs 193 as duty only..Yay....:clap:

BTW those who wondering that why shipping isnt being charged, it seems that first delivery must be included in the joining fee.

^ Congrats!! Btw was it a different phone? Duty amount seems to be higher.

No I don't think so, cause they called me the next day to collect the shipping charges.

i received the other other two fone after dinner, have been screwing with them.

im using JellyFish rls2 as that is what has been working without any issue on my previous blade. i prefer retaining data and settings as long as there is no issue :p

these two babies will be off to their owners in a few hours :p

^ :) :) Those are the ones you ordered from Prepaymania right? OLED or TFT?

I might have a TFT one for sale. Anyone interested @ 9K

gauviz said:
I might have a TFT one for sale. Anyone interested @ 9K
Is it Grey or white ? Brand New or used it for a couple of days ?

varkey said:
^ Congrats!! Btw was it a different phone? Duty amount seems to be higher.

No I don't think so, cause they called me the next day to collect the shipping charges.
Yes Curve 3G, won in an auction. 153 duty and 50 brokerage. Will have to pay shipping then.

Play.com seems to be a useless site. I looked up the phone, it showed available, once the CC details were entered it changed to awaiting stock. :(

Edit: canceled the order, hopefully they dint charge me by that time. they dint, thank god.

There was no Micro-SD card in my package, not in the phone, not in the box, checked everything. It should have been there and is mentioned on the box also.

But I don't mind. Many 2GB, 4GBs cards lying useless already. :p

Don't know what class Micro SD comes with the phones though.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sharktale1212 said:
Play.com seems to be a useless site. I looked up the phone, it showed available, once the CC details were entered it changed to awaiting stock. :(
It proved to be pretty useful for me :)

trigger said:
Anyone with white.. how does it look..? I'm thinking of getting it for my sister...
Somebody from Navi Mumbai with White piece.. would like to have a quick look before ordering it...

sharktale1212 said:

Edit: canceled the order, hopefully they dint charge me by that time. they dint, thank god.

Ya Play is useless. I placed an order and for almost 24 hours they didn't even process it, so cancelled it. :p Only worked for mgdelhi and lubu! :p
mgdelhi said:
There was no Micro-SD card in my package, not in the phone, not in the box, checked everything. It should have been there and is mentioned on the box also.
How come? Was your package opened during inspection or something? The 2 GB micro sd card is usually preinstalled. Raise an issue with Play.com! ;)

varkey said:
How come? Was your package opened during inspection or something? The 2 GB micro sd card is usually preinstalled. Raise an issue with Play.com! ;)
Yeah, my packet was opened. The box was re-packed with Aramex Tape. I am happy that the missing thing is just 2GB card.

I don't think it is worth the efforts taking up the matter with play.com and even if they deliver at UK address, then getting it to India is not worth it. :)

setuniket said:
Received my phone 5 mins ago, paid Rs 193 as duty only..Yay....:clap:

BTW those who wondering that why shipping isnt being charged, it seems that first delivery must be included in the joining fee.

No, you are wrong. shipping is always charged extra. Its RsRs.507(460+ 10.3% service tax) if item weight is upto 500gms. they must have forgotten to collect it from you.

Further, the custom duty is 1.03% of assessed value. the reason everybody is getting charged differently because declared value of this phone differs. For example, they charged Rs. 254 Custom duty on one that I brought, because seller declared it at higher value.

^ Its 1.03% of the assessed value btw :p

varkey said:
^ :) :) Those are the ones you ordered from Prepaymania right? OLED or TFT?
both OLED, yes via prepay mania :)

Back