ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

I am thinking to get ZTE Blade WHITE, is it available ? Can I order via prepaymania ?

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

is this phone available in china??

under what name?

^Ragzdiablo get one for me from China if you are planning to get one :happy:

^lets see...my dad may fly to china end of this month...i want more details though...name and price in china mainly..

mgdelhi said:
No, that will be used in the family. Still once I get a grey, I will think about offering the white one :)
Mukesh Sir, I'm Already in line for the same. :) Do let me know.

Sold as v880 in china. But the menu's etc everything will be Chinese. Comes with stock 2.2.

bigbyte said:
Sold as v880 in china. But the menu's etc everything will be Chinese. Comes with stock 2.2.
doesent matter he can flash it as long as he can one touch root and install clockwork mod recovery

the prices on ebay are very high 160 pounds damn.. junta is bidding aggressively

@avi buy thru ebay else if you have friends in uk ask them to buy the phone and ship it to you.

I see a White San Francisco avalable in Orange shop but i beleive it does not accept International credit card. Any work around to purchase it online. I have a aramex shop and Ship account.

cravikum said:
@avi buy thru ebay else if you have friends in uk ask them to buy the phone and ship it to you.

I have no friend's in UK :(

contact lavans4u hes arranging a GO else u can buy thru ebay

madnav said:
spoiler alert

im not sure if build 05 is insuring OLED..
have a look at the topic i created at modaco..
Blade Oled build..05, really? - Android @ MoDaCo
as one of the member says, there is always a difference between color tones from two different oled/led based displays and that is what has happened in your case, also there is no question that one of them is not oled, it is just that one is a little different in color tones, but both are oleds.. i am no expert in this .. just going by the your findings n some common sense.

cravikum said:
contact lavans4u hes arranging a GO else u can buy thru ebay

Okay :) will do it soon. Is white + OLED available ?

So OLED is only with Grey then.

guys ...OLED are rare now .. so dont expect to get one unless the seller specifically mentions OLED

Back