ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

if anyone wants 16gb sandisk class 4 microsd for their san francisco they can have it from me. I just used Rs.500 off coupon to buy 2 pieces. Cost per peice came to about Rs. 1165. Only Mumbai buyers preferred

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

hunt3r said:
Guys any idea where this phone available in china?? Just found out that a cousin of mine is in Shanghai, may i can get it from there.

Else any other decent phone available from there? Not looking at the Meizu M9 as its too expensive. Looking for something under $300 at the max. How about the Ideos X5/X6? Are they available?
Ideos X5/X6 are not on sale right now, dont think they would be on sale in less than 3 months! meizus are selling like hot cakes,did you check the price of meizu m8? China Wholesale - Buy China Phone, Car DVD, Spy gadgets and more China Electronics at pandawill.com this site might give you some idea

Any site which ships to Austria or local store.. My friend is coming in Jan end..

@Trigger :

Its available in Austria and is known as ZTE Blade itself! Its sold unlocked with a Prepaid Pack for 149 EUR by YESSS (Mobile Phone Provider). Another Store Called Hofer is also selling it. May be your friend can pickup or get it delivered from one of the two.

But its not clear whether it is 256 or 512 MB ROM and TFT or OLED. The two sites have contradicting specs. Anyways you may check them. Here's the link. Translate to English using google. Its in German.

ZTE Blade | yesss! diskont-shoppen

Hofer - Angebote ab Donnerstag, 23.12.2010

lavans4u said:
guyz.....i contacted my friend yesterday.

He asked for the grey ones in orange stores and two other shops,but hey z only white is available.:(
Also they z only two phones are allowed per customer( he z he can manage that):p:D
He is looking for the grey ones.he will report back today.

I already got one ZTE blade.its on the way from UK to bglr thru aramex.
I am trying my best start a GO for u guyz.

Current List of interested Members:
1.maxme
2.hunt3r
3.maxme
4.sivakuru
5.m.a
6.cravikum
7.Spacescreamer
8.ankur
9.d@rK nEmEsIs

My name is twice in the list, I only need one. :)

Will get to know today if my contact in UK bought the fone, fingers crossed (he arrives in India this weekend!). If not, can I be added to the GO as well? Will confirm by tonight. Would prefer an OLED screen :p

ballistic said:
I too booked one at prepaidmania on the 20th. My card got charged. I got the pdf invoice too by logging in to prepaidmania.

Status since then is "Charged Google". They don't even respond to Queries iv sent from google checkout. Their website too have changed a bit since then (members area)

Any one who ordered around that time????
got the refund from prepaymania today.

Had raised a ticket with google for refund issue yesterday. Got a mail of refund from prepaymania in about 12 hours and now the refund reflected in the credit card.

In case there are people who have still not got the refund from prepaymania, then you might want to raise a ticket with google at google help

lost about 500 bucks each in each phone due to currency conversions charges, but at least got the refund

^
Thanks mate, will do the same. Prepaymania's support system is broken when I tried before 2 days.

vizmax said:
@Trigger :

Its available in Austria and is known as ZTE Blade itself! Its sold unlocked with a Prepaid Pack for 149 EUR by YESSS (Mobile Phone Provider). Another Store Called Hofer is also selling it. May be your friend can pickup or get it delivered from one of the two.

But its not clear whether it is 256 or 512 MB ROM and TFT or OLED. The two sites have contradicting specs. Anyways you may check them. Here's the link. Translate to English using google. Its in German.

ZTE Blade | yesss! diskont-shoppen

Hofer - Angebote ab Donnerstag, 23.12.2010
Hmm.. great help buddy. I will ask my friend to pay visit to this store..

trigger said:
Hmm.. great help buddy. I will ask my friend to pay visit to this store..

Happy to help :)

Let us know when you get it!

bitsandpieces said:
got the refund from prepaymania today.

Had raised a ticket with google for refund issue yesterday. Got a mail of refund from prepaymania in about 12 hours and now the refund reflected in the credit card.

In case there are people who have still not got the refund from prepaymania, then you might want to raise a ticket with google at google help

lost about 500 bucks each in each phone due to currency conversions charges, but at least got the refund
Thanks a lot.. Did the same..

1.maxme

2.hunt3r

3.sivakuru

4.m.a

5.cravikum

6.Spacescreamer

7.ankur

8.d@rK nEmEsIs

9.amitjakhar

10.avi--for white

11.phoenix844884

12.lastguyonthenet

13.saidu

14.techie_007

Will confirm the GO on sunday.

The main problem now he is facing that only two phones can be purchased per address.

how much time does Royal Mail takes to deliver product in India ?? My phone posted on 28/12 and left UK on 31/12....still IPS tracking shows following message

Local Date and Time ---- Country ---- Location ---- Event Type ---- Extra Information

12/31/2010 12:45:00 PM ---- UNITED KINGDOM ---- LANGLEY HWDC ---- Send item abroad (EDI-received)

lavans4u said:

1.maxme

2.hunt3r

3.sivakuru

4.m.a

5.cravikum

6.Spacescreamer

7.ankur

8.d@rK nEmEsIs

9.amitjakhar

10.avi--for white

11.phoenix844884

12.lastguyonthenet

13.saidu

14.techie_007

The main problem now he is facing that only two phones can be purchased per address.
Ask him to purchase some from Play.com, some from Argos Stores..

lavans4u said:

1.maxme

2.hunt3r

3.sivakuru

4.m.a

5.cravikum

6.Spacescreamer

7.ankur

8.d@rK nEmEsIs

9.amitjakhar

10.avi--for white

11.phoenix844884

12.lastguyonthenet

13.saidu

14.techie_007

i have confirmed with orange that if u purchase online thers no limit to how many phones u can purchase :)

I am alone white ! you guys don't like it ? no one ? [or being optimistic about OLED :p ]

just received this mail from Aramex

"Your package containing Mobile/Cell Phone and weighing 0.48 kg is on its way to you! The package is currently in your UK Shop&Ship account. "

cheers

SoulFire said:
i have confirmed with orange that if u purchase online thers no limit to how many phones u can purchase :)
But thats 10 pounds more exp too, right?

Back