ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

SoulFire said:
i have confirmed with orange that if u purchase online thers no limit to how many phones u can purchase :)
Are u sure???

But they dont have grey ones n stock.

N i dont think people here are intrstd n white ones

Sent from my GT-I5700

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^ I am OK with white also. Is there any other difference between the grey and white except for the shell color?.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

lavans4u said:
Current List of interested Members:
1.maxme
2.hunt3r
3.sivakuru
4.m.a
5.cravikum
6.Spacescreamer
7.ankur
8.d@rK nEmEsIs
9.amitjakhar
10.avi--for white
11.phoenix844884
12.lastguyonthenet
13.saidu
14.techie_007
Will confirm the GO on sunday.
The main problem now he is facing that only two phones can be purchased per address.
If possible, Please add me to the list, if you could find a grey one. :)

Thanks!

My shipment reached the Aramex account around 10 GMT, so how long does it take to reach over here ?

^ Your phone was delivered yesterday right? Should have been shipped already, did you try logging in to the ShopNShip account?

^Status says "In Account"

varkey said:
Got this one. Though had a look again and had my heart in my mouth. Says 256mb RAM. Reckon it is an old one?

Also after 2 yrs my memory was refreshed why I hate paypal. They are rip offs. Per conversion taking in a spread of Rs 2..shame on them.

techie_007 said:
#@$%##$@ was trying to buy n someone picked up the white one :(

Sorry buddy was trying for 6 straight hours now. The same seller had a grey one..gone from right under my nose. Finally got this one.

sharktale1212 said:
Sorry buddy was trying for 6 straight hours now. The same seller had a grey one..gone from right under my nose. Finally got this one.
No hard feelings mate :) Was trying to buy standing at the bus stop from my cell :D + CC Paypal payment failed twice for some reason :(

techie_007 said:
No hard feelings mate :) Was trying to buy standing at the bus stop from my cell :D + CC Paypal payment failed twice for some reason :(
I have my eye on a OLED one. If that pans out maybe this one will go on sale. Lets see.

sharktale1212 said:
Got this one. Though had a look again and had my heart in my mouth. Says 256mb RAM. Reckon it is an old one?

Also after 2 yrs my memory was refreshed why I hate paypal. They are rip offs. Per conversion taking in a spread of Rs 2..shame on them.

All phones sold in UK have 512 MB RAM, so mostly a mistake.

Paypal rate is much better actually, the bank's rate is even higher. :p

varkey said:
All phones sold in UK have 512 MB RAM, so mostly a mistake.

Paypal rate is much better actually, the bank's rate is even higher. :p
Yep understand that. But you get to really pissed off when you know the actual rates (being a bank employee I am party to better rates :) )

nikhilpoddar said:
just received this mail from Aramex

"Your package containing Mobile/Cell Phone and weighing 0.48 kg is on its way to you! The package is currently in your UK Shop&Ship account. "

cheers
I got the same mail too with exact same weight :rofl:

from where have you bought it ??

Back