ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

guyz.....i contacted my friend yesterday.

He asked for the grey ones in orange stores and two other shops,but hey z only white is available.:(

Also they z only two phones are allowed per customer( he z he can manage that):p:D

He is looking for the grey ones.he will report back today.

I already got one ZTE blade.its on the way from UK to bglr thru aramex.

I am trying my best start a GO for u guyz.

Current List of interested Members:

1.maxme

2.hunt3r

3.maxme

4.sivakuru

5.m.a

6.cravikum

7.Spacescreamer

8.ankur

9.d@rK nEmEsIs

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^add me too, but I want WHITE :D please PM pricing details and money transfer details.

Wahts the price difference between OLED and TFT screened phones ???

lavans4u - Thank you for confirming that you are still proceeding with the GO. Greatly appreciated.

Guys any idea where this phone available in china?? Just found out that a cousin of mine is in Shanghai, may i can get it from there.

Else any other decent phone available from there? Not looking at the Meizu M9 as its too expensive. Looking for something under $300 at the max. How about the Ideos X5/X6? Are they available?

^even i made the same query..

sold by the name of v880 in china..

all menu is in chinese..

you can change that back to english by installing some software(check last page)..

by the way, if you get to know about any phone under 10k..please let me know..even i have someone going to china..:)

mgdelhi said:
The white one is available for 99 Pounds at:

*Orange San Francisco Mobile Phone | Very.co.uk

Don't know if they accept Indian credit card and/or Paypal or not.
the black one is still cheaper at 89 pounds but it doesnot accept indian credit cards or paypal with indian address, they have a local store pickup option which u can get someone to pick it up

hunt3r said:
Guys any idea where this phone available in china?? Just found out that a cousin of mine is in Shanghai, may i can get it from there.

Else any other decent phone available from there? Not looking at the Meizu M9 as its too expensive. Looking for something under $300 at the max. How about the Ideos X5/X6? Are they available?
The price from Orange is definitely subsidized. The V880 is sold in China for about 1799 Chinese Yuan as per a post in Modaco.. :p

1799 Chinese yuan = 12290.6963 Indian rupees

Just Checked TaoBao.com for ZTE V880 in China ... Almost everything said 'Direct from UK', costing around 1600 Yuan. So I guess the Chinese Market is also flooded with Orange Handsets like us here in India !! Atleast for now.

What a shame.. A product made in China by a Chinese Company --> Goes to UK and is Branded by French Company --> People Import it Back to China and Unlock !!

I have been reading around. Seems Orange is out of stock and new ones arrive on Monday. So fingers crossed.

cravikum said:
the black one is still cheaper at 89 pounds but it doesnot accept indian credit cards or paypal with indian address, they have a local store pickup option which u can get someone to pick it up

Which local store u talking about...pm thf addres

Sent from my GT-I5700

^ Its available from Argos for 100 GBP incl the topup, but no shipping, has to be picked up from store.

^ They have stores almost everywhere. I tried a random postal code in Coventry and it showed me two stores.

no stock in Manchester...have someone coming in next week

@lavans4u - ygpm :)

@lavans4u - Please add me to the list as well. I want one too. :)

Back