ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^ Nope. Madnav got it shipped to his friends address and then he forwarded it to Aramex. :p

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

Gaurish said:
No, you are wrong. shipping is always charged extra. Its RsRs.507(460+ 10.3% service tax) if item weight is upto 500gms. they must have forgotten to collect it from you.

Further, the custom duty is 1.03% of assessed value. the reason everybody is getting charged differently because declared value of this phone differs. For example, they charged Rs. 254 Custom duty on one that I brought, because seller declared it at higher value.
aare okay I am wrong, if aramex calls me tomorrow. i'll pay them, chill..:D

w.r.t to custom assessment, the seller in my case didnt give anything with the phone, not even a copy of ebay page, so there was no value to assessed. I had to mail them the copy of money paid through paypal as real value of the phone for assessment.

setuniket said:
aare okay I am wrong, if aramex calls me tomorrow. i'll pay them, chill..:D

I was just saying what is correct. so other don't get misguided after reading your post.no issues;)

yipee...got one at ebay for 103 quid..item no: 220719728904

cheers

^ So you were the 3rd Buyer :p I bought one, lavans4u got the other. :) Congrats.

varkey said:
^ So you were the 3rd Buyer :p I bought one, lavans4u got the other. :) Congrats.
what do u plan to do with so many phones ????

^ For a friend! :p Btw you bought it from the same seller (vegas10-3) right?

is there any screen-guard available in india for san francisco ??

varkey said:
And here I am struggling with even one. :) varkey little help this side also. :p

Damn it i need to get me one of these! :(

Any LED blade for sale from people who bought many?

Willing to buy a Grey phone. Preferably OLED but TFT will also do. Instant payment transfer offered. :p

^ but you already got one isnt?. Are you willing to sell it?. If so you can contact me :)

No, that will be used in the family. Still once I get a grey, I will think about offering the white one :)

Any good deals to purchase it now .. Plllease let me know - i dont find anything lesser than 135 GBP even in Ebay

Me too waiting for some good deal. If anyone willing to sell please let me know.

I have registered for Aramex normal account, later when in registration of Shhop&Ship, when I enter promo code and after pressing apply, I see no changes & its still 35 USD...what to do ?

Official Froyo for this phone is out in China. It's just a matter of time before ZTE releases Source code for this. After that our friends at modaco will present us a stable Froyo update. :)

Back