ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

hey utsav,

i ll be interested on the oled one..!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

varkey said:
Bought a White one from eBay for 100 GBP shipped, was a buy it now listing :) :)
Nice!

What happened to your Play.com order?

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

varkey said:
^ That will take time to come. Atleast two weeks.

As I have said few times in the earlier posts, just get a Samsung Omnia i900 Screen Guard locally. Its a perfect fit, no need for cutting etc.
isnt the i900 a 3.2 screen , how does it fit , wont we need a 3.5" screenguard for this ?

SoulFire said:
isnt the i900 a 3.2 screen , how does it fit , wont we need a 3.5" screenguard for this ?
screen size doesnt matter, the glass size does :p

cancellation of my 1st two orders did not yield any refunds from prepaymania as of yet.
im tensed.
unnecessary interest on CC.

me tooo lookin for one.if u get one share it here.

i will do the same

My item has been deliverd to my aramex shop and ship address though it is not updated yet. BTW how long does it take to get it updated on the aramex site?

Date Time Status
31/12/2010 10:57 Signature From Household

^ It will take 3-4 hours for it to update I think. :) You will get an email once its updated. :)

Mine has also been delivered at Aramex and it is yet to be updated at Aramaex website. :)

Edit: Just now got email:

Hello Shop&Shipper,

Your package containing Mobile/Cell Phone and weighing 0.3 kg is on its way to you! The package is currently in your UK Shop&Ship account.

You can check your package details and track your shipments anytime by accessing your Shop&Ship online account. Here's what else you can do:

# Check your account contents

# Calculate shipping charges

# Find out the latest bargains from the biggest online stores

Happy online shopping!

Your friends at Shop&Ship.

shopandship.com

^ 0.3 kg?

I thought the phone's package came to 0.54 kg usually and people remove manual or something to keep it under 0.5kg.. Just 300gm totally for the phone, charger, headphones etc.. with the box and all? The phone's damn light!

mgdelhi said:
Mine has also been delivered at Aramex and it is yet to be updated at Aramaex website. :)

Edit: Just now got email:

Hello Shop&Shipper,
Your package containing Mobile/Cell Phone and weighing 0.3 kg is on its way to you! The package is currently in your UK Shop&Ship account.
You can check your package details and track your shipments anytime by accessing your Shop&Ship online account. Here's what else you can do:
# Check your account contents
# Calculate shipping charges
# Find out the latest bargains from the biggest online stores
Happy online shopping!
Your friends at Shop&Ship.
shopandship.com
only 0.3Kg !!! :S

mine was 0.42 kgs - complete box with everything(manuals etc) in it .... so if u remove the box/manuals ... u can lose 100 gms

Guys who got their orders cancelled from prepaymania, any update yet on the refund? It's been 14 days now and still nothing yet, not even from google checkout.

My CC statement date is nearing. :S

BTW just installed r8 deorangeated rom from Sebastian404, it's up in his site. Very fast and stable so far.

arun687 said:
Guys who got their orders cancelled from prepaymania, any update yet on the refund? It's been 14 days now and still nothing yet, not even from google checkout.

BTW just installed r8 deorangeated rom from Sebastian404, it's up in his site. Very fast and stable so far.
2 of my orders are hanging this way.. 4 phones in total.

they have recently changed their policy to 30days... lame.

im going to rate them low over google checkout.

The shipping weight for my consignment is 0.552 kg...

lubu said:
how is this happening ? two orders from same site and so much weight difference ???

madnav said:
screen size doesnt matter, the glass size does :p

cancellation of my 1st two orders did not yield any refunds from prepaymania as of yet.
im tensed.
unnecessary interest on CC.
arun687 said:

me too. Its been 15 days.. No refund so far. why so late?

lubu said:
mgdelhi said:
package containing Mobile/Cell Phone and weighing 0.3 kg is on its way to you!

I don't know what they are sending me? Have taken out the phone from the box and sending me just the manuals and charger??? :mad:

Ask. varkey or any other member in TE who bought SF, to find the total weight of phone+accessories, if it falls within the range of 300 grams. then you are safe.You specifically told the seller to remove manuals etc. from the pack ?

^ He bought it from Play.com, so I don't think they will remove the manuals etc. Anyway my first package's weight was shown as 0.16kg in Aramex, no idea why. But the package reached me just fine. :) And one I bought from eBay the weight was only 0.36kg.

Back