ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in India

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

cravikum said:
well the seller says it will cost him 18 pounds to ship to india and he had provided free shipping to uk in his listing thats why he has rejected my bid.
you cud have insisted free shipping to UK to aramex...cud have contacted and cleared the confusion. Or change the address in ur profile to UK which I did after being frustrated with the same thing.

sharktale1212 said:
you cud have insisted free shipping to UK to aramex...cud have contacted and cleared the confusion. Or change the address in ur profile to UK which I did after being frustrated with the same thing.
Hmmmmmm, an aramex account would have solved the problem I guess.

Re: ZTE Blade aka Orange San Francisco aka Dell XCD35 / 100 GBP / Approx 8.5k in Indi

^^ yep. Better to change the primary address to UK Aramex.

This guy is the true entrepreneur: eBay My World - just-mobiles He is been selling AMOLED ones with titles like "Very Rare", "Last 1 in the country" etc etc. Sold last one for 160 bucks..new one is already 124 bucks.

sharktale1212 said:
^^ yep. Better to change the primary address to UK Aramex.

This guy is the true entrepreneur: eBay My World - just-mobiles He is been selling AMOLED ones with titles like "Very Rare", "Last 1 in the country" etc etc. Sold last one for 160 bucks..new one is already 124 bucks.
Yeah, He is selling one after another by saying LAST ONE IN THE WORLD lol !!

VOiLA said:
Yeah, He is selling one after another by saying LAST ONE IN THE WORLD lol !!
May be he mean HE is last one selling OLED, as other dealers selling TFT :)

sharktale1212 said:
hey just changed my primary address to aramex uk address peple avoid us indians as i have had my bids being rejected by sellers once they see that i am from india @ sharktale thanx dude

cravikum said:
hey just changed my primary address to aramex uk address peple avoid us indians as i have had my bids being rejected by sellers once they see that i am from india @ sharktale thanx dude
No probs man. Happy to help. Faced the same thing myself.

Maybe rep+ is in order :D Just kidding.

GUyz happy news.

GO confirmed.

My Friend promised me that he will arrange 15 devices.

with the help of his friends n their address.:D

So WE need to give a party to them also.:D...i think u got my point :D:D

So i am starting the GO here with the two toppers in the "intrstd list".

1.maxme

2.hunt3r

are on top of the list.

PM sent

If anyone want to contact with me.

include your gtalk id also.

becoz.I hate this "P EMMING" Business....

My gtalk id-lavans4u@gmail.com

Guys I have won one for 95+5=100GBP

WHITE ORANGE SAN FRANCISCO on eBay (end time 09-Jan-11 16:24:38 GMT)

If anyone is interested and have a verified Paypal Account to make the payment let me know. Or if you have an ICICI account, you can transfer me the funds and I will place the order.

PS: I do not take any responsibility for the item, please read the listing carefully and if you are satisfied let me know.

OK, My turn to beg :p.
I want an OLED one, anyone willing to order one for me?
I dont really know and dont really want to get into the aramex thingy, will transfer money into ICICI Bank account if required.
That is as far as I can go, anyone wants to help this poor soul? :(

Current List of interested Members:
1.maxme
2.hunt3r
3.sivakuru
4.m.a
5.cravikum
6.Spacescreamer
7.ankur
8.d@rK nEmEsIs
9.amitjakhar
10.avi--for white
11.phoenix844884
12.lastguyonthenet
13.saidu
14.techie_007
15.memnom
16.amitjakhar
17.mgdelhi
18.prady_online
19.ballistic
20.ajay_ban123

@maxme n hunt3r
Waiting for your reply.....
Final price will be around 10k
Reason for editing.
was confused about the RS-GBP transaction charges.
When i talked to my friend who is working in SBI bank ,about the money transfer-he z it will be 1GBP=85-90RS!!!!!:huh:
so that i calculated as 110*85=9350
Just now talked with varkey regarding that.

11k?!?! I thought the price was around 9k for most. :( Can you kindly give us a break up of the charges please?

EDIT: If the price remains at 11k then I am out too. Thank you though for doing TE-ites a huge favor by handling this [GO]. :)

lavans4u, you are doing a great help to TE members. :clap:

However, I will not be interested in 11k, please delete my name from the list. Thanks.

All the best for your Group Offer.

I am out too. Please remove my name. Will be trying from ebay or prepaymania instead.

Thanks for arranging the GO order.

i am out too!...:) thanks for everything anyways!

Count me out too lavans. Thanks for the GO anyways.

Just got a white one for 108 shipped. Made payment after the seller said OK.

BTW, anyone interested in this one? The seller has made me a counter offer of 105 Quid.

ooooh my god....

it was a mistake.

10k is possible...

anyway my device is already on the way to my home.

So if anyone desperate to get one.

I can help u out....thats it. :)

If u think its too costly..leave it

Can you give us the breakup of the 10k?

Back