Airtel Speed Upgraded?

Ethan_Hunt said:
Boy you must have gone on a massive downloading spree. Did you keep your rig on 24/7?

I ran out of stuff to download and couldn't think of anything. So I kept downloading some demos for my PS3 or at most point, the connection would just remain idle. At least now I know that this upgrade isn't temporary.
Separate download rig 24x7 :hap2: ... tons of HD movies.... lots of games... :p

Got my speed doubled today to 1Mbps day time... on Turbo 1299....

@ Srirama I m from Tamil Nadu circle... guess chennai comes under it...

Yep the speed of my connection changed yesterday. I'm not sure it if was a spike or it has been upgraded. I was enjoying 2Mbps line for atleast 2 hours (slept off after that). Have to check today to confirm and that I wasn't dreaming. :)
2Mbps sure is speedy was getting upto 230Kbps during download :)

@salluks..will i be upgraded to impatience 1299 plan..that sucks!

currently have 100gb FUP(that too only in day). for 512kbps day and 1mbps night

So folks.. all those who have transferred more than their applicable plan FUP (according to these new plans)... enjoy till the party lasts... Someday AIRTEL may wake up & FUP us all... :(

Impatience 1699 & 1799 waalon ki to lag jaayegi... Directly dropped to 256kbps...:mad:

I'm leaving airtel if they FUP me!..Airtel and thier F**k you policy.

I was promised the same FUP when my speed will be doubled(i.e in a week)

I will think about Reliance... They have 1Mbps UL 24x7 for Rs. 1099 + tax with no FUP... :)

unlike AIRTEL which is FUPing customers for the same price & speed :(

frankly airtel guys dont know what they are doing. even cc guys dont know a thing when it comes to plans with FUP. when i first opted for 499 plan a guy from cc told me that FUP is 15gb but technical dept told me that it is 100 gb. so wait and see after u crossed your so called FUP to confirm what is the actual one.

Srirama said:
I just noticed something,I'm not getting proper 2mbps at night..more like 1.7mbps.

I'm getting an average of 190-210kbps on torrents
so you are getting 1mbps on

cause airtel provides a bit more speed on yourr normal speed

i have 2mbps and get 2.7mbps

night i have 4mbps and i get 5mbps

brickhouse said:
so you are getting 1mbps on

cause airtel provides a bit more speed on yourr normal speed

i have 2mbps and get 2.7mbps

night i have 4mbps and i get 5mbps

The thing is that speed is fine during day..1mbps

at night im supposed to get 2mbps,but getting 1.6-1.7mbps.

There is something wrong

I am in turbo 1299 plan (day-512kbps+FUP, night 1mbps-no FUP)... Now i get speed of 1.94mbps.. does this mean that i have been migrated to impatience 1299 plan?? If tats the case, I vil sue airtel :mad:

yes, I think we all have been, I was in the 512 day / 1 mbps night, now I am getting 1mbps day / 2mbps night, I still hope our FUP is at 100gb!

Srirama said:
The thing is that speed is fine during day..1mbps

at night im supposed to get 2mbps,but getting 1.6-1.7mbps.

There is something wrong
chk your speedtest here on both the times and post the results

Airtel

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

navino87 said:
I am in turbo 1299 plan (day-512kbps+FUP, night 1mbps-no FUP)... Now i get speed of 1.94mbps.. does this mean that i have been migrated to impatience 1299 plan?? If tats the case, I vil sue airtel :mad:
no,it means your speed is doubled

they can't change your plan without your permission

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Jasku said:
yes, I think we all have been, I was in the 512 day / 1 mbps night, now I am getting 1mbps day / 2mbps night, I still hope our FUP is at 100gb!
are you an arsenal fan?

if then update your avatar,hleb and flamini have left arsenal for sometime now

Back