Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

How much refund did you get...
Like there is an option like "Return item for full refund"

I think return item will give you refund only when seller gets it and also there is no guarantee that seller will confirm the receipt. But in my case I never received the item so I just opened a dispute saying item not received and I got all money back. Just that in exchange rate I lost around 100 Rs or so.

I think return item will give you refund only when seller gets it and also there is no guarantee that seller will confirm the receipt. But in my case I never received the item so I just opened a dispute saying item not received and I got all money back. Just that in exchange rate I lost around 100 Rs or so.

But in this case i cant open a dispute for item not received as i have received it and tracking is the proof..
So finally i have to send it back and so im finding cheapest alternative to do so!!
I just wonder there should be some option to send the phone back via speed post or registered post..
The post office refuses to accept electronics..
I Guess i have to declare it as something else so that it can be sent via speedpost..
Have anyone tried sending back electronics via india post or speedpost!!!

But in this case i cant open a dispute for item not received as i have received it and tracking is the proof..
So finally i have to send it back and so im finding cheapest alternative to do so!!
I just wonder there should be some option to send the phone back via speed post or registered post..
The post office refuses to accept electronics..
I Guess i have to declare it as something else so that it can be sent via speedpost..
Have anyone tried sending back electronics via india post or speedpost!!!
I have sent back Kindle to USA through SpeedNet (India post). If you are returning manage to agree the seller to pay whatever charges you bear for shipping. That way you can use DHL/Fedex/Aramex etc.

Lately I have lost 5 of my small packet items bought from aliexpress; I didn't receive them though sellers told me they did send them.
Anyone else lost their purchases? Through which shipping service were they shipped?
my all lost packets were sent through unregistered china post;
though I did receive other five packets shipped through registered and unregistered china post.

Hi guys, anyone had their parcels shipped via 17postservice?
I had ordered a few Nato straps last month. The items were shipped via 17postservice.
Tracking details were updated every couple of days and I was surprised when the item reached india within no time.

As per the tracking details, item reached Hyderabad on 22nd september. Till date I haven't received anything and things started to look suspicious.
Searched for 17postservice on google and got many results saying that the said postal service updates fake transit details and eventually marks the item as delivered irrespective of whether you get it or not.

Anyone faced similar situation?

I have ordered three products, camera battery, a XIAOMI power bank and a replacement screen for my nook simple touch.
The first two are coming by Sweden post. The camera battery has already been delivered.

The LCD screen for NST is being sent by China Mail. Here is the tracking status for it:
http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RI588946404CN

It says "Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner"

The item is $22. Do I pay customs on it? I need the screen to repair my NST.

Is there a problem if it is sent as a gift?

guys. i had also lost hope for one parcel and raised a dispute, but please wait it out, as it eventually reached me by the third month beginning. Aliexpress parcels or just china parcels in general are taking alot of time to clear and sent out to local p.o .. most of these delays are via the local post office, cant blame them as im sure the amount of parcels all over india will be crazy, i think if u need something urgent it would be better to choose ems as a option.. ems ones are cleared early and u can track them all them.. for some orders that i need quickly, thats what i do now. dont mind the govt earning some tax for my peace of mind. lol also not all ems parcels r charged duty.

Had ordered a cheap $40 projector from a brand new seller without any prior feedback.

The product was seemingly shipped as I was able to track it on 17track with the given tracking number. About 15 days in, the tracking info stated that the item had reached Kolkata. Around the same time, Aliexpress changed my order status to 'Frozen'. I didn't realize what that meant as I was more focused on tracking the package & the Aliexpress account interface didn't provide any obviously visible explanation.

A couple of days back, Aliexpress changed the order status to 'Closed'. This time around I checked the 'Finance' tab in the interface & found that a refund had been initiated & completed. I checked my credit card statement & confirmed that it was indeed the case.

So, apparently Aliexpress changes an order status to 'Frozen' if it suspects a seller of fraudulent activities & asks for additional documents from the seller. If the seller fails to satisfy Aliexpress, it initiates a refund.

So the system has worked very well in my case. I did lose Rs. 54 in the process as a result of differences in the exchange rates. But it's alright since the checks in place did prevent me from being defrauded.

PS: The tracking info still shows the package is at Kolkata. It's been this way now for the past 2 weeks.

Aliexpress has been running one of those - app only discounts. It would seem the costs are being passed on to the sellers.

One of my friends bought a remote on for approx ~$2 less than listing price. Seller gave him a tracking number which couldn't be tracked even after 20 days. Seller came back with an excuse stating an issue with Li-on batteries out of Shenzhen. This seemed doubtful as Shenzhen is an industrial city putting these conditions would curb the imports completely. Secondly seller had shipped out over 150 orders.
But the seller was quick to issue a refund even when he sent screenies showing item in stock. My friend persisted and asked for the order to be sent out. Seller again gave him a new tracking and said this time item will be routed through Malaysia. 1 week gone still not trackable. Thankfully Aliexpress has a 45 days period. So currently we are waiting for Golden week to be over before asking for a refund.

that is the case with china, (maybe just india specific) even a mp3 player (non removeable battery) i ordered was routed via sg post and then delivered. dont worry u should get it eventually.

That might be the case but then you think sellers might know better. Seller came back from Golden week and said post office gave an update saying item is dispatched on 17th Sep. The problem with that explanation was, the actual ship date is 24th Sep so it couldn't be dispatched a week earlier. Then offered me a refund, saying if I get the item later I need to repay. I reluctantly agreed. Then the seller asked for PP to refund money and not on aliexpress.

While doing so many rounds is fine with an unknown seller, this guy has a diamond rating and things are like this.

Also when purchasing goods from China, hire a good inspector. Once you hire a good inspector you will get good stuff. When you are hiring a good one you may have to shell out 100-500$ per man day service depending upon his performance. They take the money in advance but the assurance is that you get good genuine stuff back here in India. So if you are going to purchase stuff worth 1 lakh rupees. shelling out extra 15-20000 for inspector is no big deal as 1st thing you get extra layer security which he checks at each and every point plus you are sure that you will get good stuff and you set him up as your entire life agent.In this way he also gets business from you and you are also able to sell the items

My english is not that good. But I try to learn whatever I can by translating most of the stuff talking to friends who are good in English and they explain me the meaning of it in Hindi. Here are some links that can help

1. http://www.chinaimportal.com/blog/alibaba-trade-assurance-explained-importers-must-know/
2. http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/801283392/Why_do_you_need_a_purchasing_agent_in_China_.htm
3. http://inspection.alibaba.com/?spm=5386.7686358.1998490805.13.xGrADK

It would be nice when people start dealing please share your experiences so that it can help every one and they cannot get cheated. KHUD KHAI ME GIRE HO CHALEGA PAR LOGO KO AGHA KARO KI TUMHARI SEEKH LEKE DUSRA KOI WHO KHAI ME NA GIRE

I have ordered three products, camera battery, a XIAOMI power bank and a replacement screen for my nook simple touch.
The first two are coming by Sweden post. The camera battery has already been delivered.

The LCD screen for NST is being sent by China Mail. Here is the tracking status for it:
http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=RI588946404CN

It says "Awaiting presentation to customs commissioner"

The item is $22. Do I pay customs on it? I need the screen to repair my NST.

Is there a problem if it is sent as a gift?

These are your tracking details http://ipsweb.ptcmysore.gov.in/ipsw...events.asp?itemid=RI588946404CN&Submit=Submit

Hi, I have ordered few items from AliExpress exactly a month back. All items have reached India and it been there for 17 days not sure where (probably Airport) . Not able to track in India post site, Should I be worried. Or raise a dispute.

Hi, I have ordered few items from AliExpress exactly a month back. All items have reached India and it been there for 17 days not sure where (probably Airport) . Not able to track in India post site, Should I be worried. Or raise a dispute.
You cannot raise a dispute before the time period is over. Once the time period is over which is mentioned on the site then only dispute can be raised.

Back