Amazon India - Feedback Thread

It was just a cheapo headphone (M20X) which I bought pre-owned only because the listing said that it was bought in 20-06-20. But I receive the product, no invoice was provided and I on the box import date is mentioned JUNE, 2018. Is it even remotely possible that Amazon might have sold a two year old product?
Is it a popular item on Amazon? two years seems a long time for an item to remain on the shelves. It could have changed hands between sellers.

I have been shopping on AZ since their inception and never once experienced anything similar. The order summary which HPZ sent me has June, 2020 mentioned though, but like I said, I highly suspect that it's a forgery. HPZ is rather unprofessional. They cannot differentiate between an actual tax paid invoice and a bloody order summary!

If the invoice they send me is found to be a forgery I am taking this the distance. But in order to do that I must know how to verify it and I am coming back to the bedrock of my actual query here.
I'd be surprised if HPZ would do something like that.

You think their motivation is if they make the date look recent then it would move faster at the offered price ?

You can contact Amazon cs and tell them your problem.
How do you contact them, email or chat? Is there any email address of Amazon Customer Service?
You think their motivation is if they make the date look recent then it would move faster at the offered price ?
Precisely. Nobody would have given a thought to order a used item from 2018. So let's do some Photoshop and make it 2020. Lmao.

Yes, it's a popular item it seems. It's the cheapest studio professional monitor by AT, hence its popularity.

Its by chat. Chat is best to convey your msg.
So HPZ sent me the invoice which the seller shared with them and I chatted with Amazon on the basis of that, but the Amazon customer rep. said he can only check whether it's an Amazon order or not, which he did after I provided him the order no. But for additional details to check its authenticity he needs the mobile no., Email ID, billing address of the a/c holder from which the order was originally placed.

So HPZ sent me the invoice which the seller shared with them and I chatted with Amazon on the basis of that, but the Amazon customer rep. said he can only check whether it's an Amazon order or not, which he did after I provided him the order no. But for additional details to check its authenticity he needs the mobile no., Email ID, billing address of the a/c holder from which the order was originally placed.
So it's confirmed they have changed their privacy policies. That sucks. It's strange that they need such details for a used product. Why would the first buyer or owner of the product need to know the authenticity right?
Alternatively isn't there a software application to know if the image has been edited out or not?

So it's confirmed they have changed their privacy policies. That sucks. It's strange that they need such details for a used product. Why would the first buyer or owner of the product need to know the authenticity right?
Alternatively isn't there a software application to know if the image has been edited out or not?
Please let me know if there's one, please.

So HPZ sent me the invoice which the seller shared with them and I chatted with Amazon on the basis of that
And what is the date on the invoice?

invoice meaning the receipt from the original buyer I take it.

Is it difficult for the buyer to get an invoice which is post-dated?

He might have done that just to get a good price from HPZ.

And what is the date on the invoice?

invoice meaning the receipt from the original buyer I take it.

Is it difficult for the buyer to get an invoice which is post-dated?

He might have done that just to get a good price from HPZ.
Date on invoice is 04.06.2020. Yes, receipt from original buyer. I have made a separate topic regarding it, where I have attached all details.

On May 31st I ordered MX500 SSD (2.5) from Amazon. The seller was Appario retail. I received the item next day as I am prime member.
When I opened the package the MX500 box was little worn out. I got suspicious. When opened, an old unbranded Hard disk was sitting in the plastic box.

Immediately called the customer service and raised a complaint. They took 3 days to investigate and finally on Saturday they agreed for the return.
Not sure whom to believe any more.

Recently ordered a Ryzen 5600X from Amazon under the Summer Sale. Seller was Appario Retail Private Ltd.

The processor box (sealed) was sent in a plain brown paper envelope without any bubble wrapping whatsoever. Thankfully there was no damage, dent on the box. I haven't tested the processor out yet as I have to update the BIOS first on my motherboard. Hopefully I will get time over this weekend.

The Month & Year of Manufacture for the processor is 11/2022.

Recently ordered a Ryzen 5600X from Amazon under the Summer Sale. Seller was Appario Retail Private Ltd.

The processor box (sealed) was sent in a plain brown paper envelope without any bubble wrapping whatsoever. Thankfully there was no damage, dent on the box. I haven't tested the processor out yet as I have to update the BIOS first on my motherboard. Hopefully I will get time over this weekend.

Amazon's eco-friendly packaging is a disaster imo. Half the items arrive broken.

That's the same way they shipped expensive motherboards too.

I ordered a pair of headphones recently and Amazon tried to pull a fast one by sending an item that was previously opened and then resealed. Also it was made/imported in 2021!

Got a brand new, sealed replacement today with import date a few months ago.

The first package came wrapped only in Amazon's brown paper. The replacement came without any covering, not even the waterproof shrink wrap you usually see on most retail packages.

I ordered a pair of headphones recently and Amazon tried to pull a fast one by sending an item that was previously opened and then resealed. Also it was made/imported in 2021!

Got a brand new, sealed replacement today with import date a few months ago.

The first package came wrapped only in Amazon's brown paper. The replacement came without any covering, not even the waterproof shrink wrap you usually see on most retail packages.
Which pair did you buy?

Anyone have experience of product being marked delivered but not delivered? I bought a water heater and it was supposed to be delivered today. Got email that item was delivered but no one came to my house. Tried calling the delivery guy but he put me on hold and cut the call. So i opened the app and gave 1 star and marked entire order missing in delivery review. I tried searching amazon for customer care but there is no way to contact customer care now. Not even through app. No phone number or email. How do i get my money back now if i can't contact anyone?

Anyone have experience of product being marked delivered but not delivered?
This happened to me. I was not home when I got the notification, but I did check with the security and neighbors in the evening. I contacted customer care and they created a fresh order (The order value was not much though).
How do i get my money back now if i can't contact anyone?
Use this page: Amazon.in - Contact Us

Last edited:
Back