Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facing one issue. I am on FLB r8a ROM.

Whenever i create a new calendar event in the default calendar app and select the "calendar" as "Default" (localcalendar@localhhost), the entry gets saved properly but say if i restart my phone, the entry disappears :S

This does not happen when the same calendar entry is made with "Calendar" as XXXX @gmail.com (the google account which is linked to my phone)

Why so ???

My Motorola Defy (without Motoblur version) shows that it has 475 mb of total RAM in Android Assistant and Android System Info apps. It has been advertised that it has 512 mb of RAM. Is that a problem?

^^ No it is not. Even in the ZTE blades the RAM is 512 MB but it usually shows far less at 404 MB or so :S

Dont know why though.

Upgraded opera mobile 10.1 beta to 10.1 and it seems there is no MOBILE VIEW option. :-[

The "Identify as" option has two things..."Desktop and Handheld device". That did no good.

Reverted back to 10.1 beta. Now happy :)

Hi guys, is anyone here using Tapatalk forum app for Android? I'm planning to buy it, but the user reviews section shows a lot of unsatisfied users due to some forums not supporting and sometimes app not authorizing posts etc.

I'm away from my Laptop most of the time these days so I thought of buying that app to browse forums with ease, but those comments made me think again, so.. I thought of asking here, if anyone is using it, that could give me a better picture of the app.

OT: Why the hell did they reduce the refund time to 15mins? By the time I download apps on EDGE, that 15 mins is long gone, huh

Tapatalk is good. I am using it and almost all the forums i use are supported. There are some issues on EDGE where it takes more than 1 refresh to load. But with decent EDGE speeds its great to browse forums with Tapatalk. You can use the free version for few days and then decide to buy it.

Me too using Tapatalk for TE and IBF and it works fine even with EDGE connection. Only when EDGE connectivity is not that great, it may lag a bit. But nothing to get concerned about.

I am having some problems with Tapatalk since I installed it.

It shows 20 new posts on initial login,when I try to load the next posts nothing happens and it gets stuck up with Recent 20 posts only.

Well, I'm also planning to buy Tapatalk, but doesn't they accept anything except CC?? (if not it's really bad)

One more thing, for LG Optimus One users, I'm getting an update V10c_00, my stock firmware is V10c, but when I check with LG PC Suite, it doesn't show any update.

Should I consider buying NFS Shift?? :p I liked the youtube video review. Anyone tried it??

Yes i have tried NFS shift on my blade and it works fine. There are few lags here and there but that is because of hardware.

bbm has raped indian brains by storm. im shocked, the phone hardware sux still the curve sells to much like school kids and all its the new fashion thing after facebook. i too had a bb for a year got fedup with the lag and all so sold it. i dont mind bbm on android and iphone good idea then. official BB as a company will die since their phones wont sell at all lol

^^ totally agree with you

There are roumers that BBM on andorid and iOS will just have chat and no sharing of photos, music and videos

BB guys feel that seeing this trailer of BBM people will opt for BB phones for getting full experience of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back