Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@killerz, Look around @ xda developers, I am pretty sure you would find out a flashable zip or some other application. :)

ankurshah said:
@killerz, Look around @ xda developers, I am pretty sure you would find out a flashable zip or some other application. :)

I searched there , still no luck.

Ill have to post a thread there now.

Hello guys,

I am facing a small issue in my LG P500

During the initial days no app in the phone as able to access internet connection other than the default browser.

However, as per advised in this thread, to keep the 'proxy' as blank in APN setting.. all apps were able to access net except default browser (vise versa than before)

But the issue now is that no Browser other than Opera mini is able to access internet connection.. Have tried default browser, skyfire, dolphin but no success

Please suggest the solution!!

I have placed an order now on letsbuy.com for Lg P500 at 8712Rs today. If anyone purchased anything from letsbuy please give a review.First ever Online purchase. Worried.!! Is letsbuy trust worthy.?? Do they give proper bill , warranty and sealed package.?

Trying out desktop visualizer after some time again :) Here are my screens -

Invisible buttons! :D Here is the button layout -

Now I need to work on my image design, and add some better objects for mail/sms/dailer. Also, clock and calender are still a problem...

ashvarybabul said:
Hello guys,

During the initial days no app in the phone as able to access internet connection other than the default browser.
However, as per advised in this thread, to keep the 'proxy' as blank in APN setting.. all apps were able to access net except default browser (vise versa than before)

But the issue now is that no Browser other than Opera mini is able to access internet connection.. Have tried default browser, skyfire, dolphin but no success

Keep the proxy and port values blank, that should do the trick. Though, after doing this opera mini may not work.

prashanthsimha said:
I have placed an order now on letsbuy.com for Lg P500 at 8712Rs today. If anyone purchased anything from letsbuy please give a review.First ever Online purchase. Worried.!! Is letsbuy trust worthy.?? Do they give proper bill , warranty and sealed package.?
I ordered a Nokia E5 using RCOMLSB and got email confirmation of same. They gave me a bluedart tracking id and it even reached mumbai from delhi in 2 days but they didnt deliver to me. Calling on there CC never worked so after 10 days i shot an email to them about me having no more liability and purchased the phone from local market. Do let me know about your order.

^^ yes it was COD. But now almost 20 days, still no delivery? Though am not going to accept it now. I thought some local letsbuy man would come with the phone... OMG i should have checked with bluedart on my own...?

Call up BlueDart, they respond in time and also follow up. What does the status of the courier say on the BlueDart website?

I already purchased one from the local market... :(

I had sent an email to letsbuy telling them everything in detail about 10 days ago and got no reply yet.

ashvarybabul said:
Hello guys,

I think u should format the phone as shown on the manual..By switching off the phone

And pressing "Down key+ Home key + start key"

Which network r u using?? if using BSNL then,

Then just fill the apn as "bsnlnet" nothing else..

Also, update it to latest E version for lg p500.

i have samsung GT i7500 there is some problem when i use any application after some time a massage appear that like camera is not responding please wait
the massage is same like as in computer when any application not respond

I ordered my P500 last friday on Letsbuy(for 8499) and got it on saturday. :clap: all this with COD

But i do hear alot from people that they are too slow !!

may be i was just lucky to get the order within 24hrs that too on COD

Whats the easiest way to share apps/apks between 2 android phones? Not possible via Bluetooth.Tried Bump but it shares only the market link of an installed app.

Apps downloaded from the market (and other installed apps as well) will be present in the /system/app directory which can be accessed via root explorer. Then select whichever apk you wanna send and transfer it over BT. Of course, your phone needs to be rooted first

Any Android fans that envied Windows Phone 7's Metro UI style can have it for their media player (the WP7 launcher has been emulated before, try Launcher 7 in the Market), thanks to this app released by the developer of the popular LauncherPro homescreen replacement. As seen in the video above next to a real WP7 device, the look and functionality of the Zune player is present in a remarkably full featured interface despite its early alpha status, complete with features like scrobbling and playlists. The only thing it's really lacking so far is a name, and obviously any Zune software integration; while we wait to see if Microsoft has any reaction to this homage you can sideload the APK yourself from the source link.

Windows Phone 7-style music player for Android arrives from the developer of LauncherPro -- Engadget

Download:

Fede's Music App Alpha Changelog

Just tried it. Its brilliant. Specially if you are a fan of minimalism. Works on all android phones.

Hey how's ROM Manager?? Does it work flawlessly?? I mean, I'm really afraid of flashing Custom ROM. So didn't flashed it yet, just wanted to know should I go manual way or ROM Manager works fine??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back