Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's generally a network issue.

It could also be an issue with your rom, but most likely it's the network.

I have to do the same with my EDGE connection too. Had to do it even on my old Nokia 5233.

Hello everyone! I just bought a second hand DHD and have a super n00b question

Please tell me how to reset the phone to its original factory state. I mean i should reset it in such a way that when i turn it on it should be like it was purchased brand new and take me through the entire basic setup like a new phone. And also everything must be deleted ( Again, like brand new lol!). Thanks

Go to Settings>SD & Phone Storage and press 'Factory Data Reset'. It will ask for confirmation. Press 'Reset Phone'. Thats all.

Hello everyone. Another problem with my Desire HD. I wanna reset it in such a way that after resetting it , i dont want all the previously downloaded apps from the market or anything else at all to be synced after signiong in with my gmail account. i just want everything to be brand new

rooted the LG P500

have tried the following apps
cpu tuner
ti back
adfree droid

any suggestion for intresting apps that require root?

confused b/w nexus S @18.5K (ebay after 1K coupon) and defy@ 14K (letsbuy ..14.6K- 600 for bluetooth headset)

+ Nexus S

Larger Screen(4" vs 3.7")

Better CPU & GPU

16 gb storage(vs 2gb in defy)

Lesser SAR value (~0.5 vs 1.5)

+Defy

Compact ( Nexus is 1.5 cm larger)

Rugged

Cheap

Earlier had a budget of 12K which i increased for defy and now came across nexus S

I hate when phones start overlapping in price with laptops :mad:

akhurana said:
confused b/w nexus S @18.5K (ebay after 1K coupon) and defy@ 14K (letsbuy ..14.6K- 600 for bluetooth headset)

+ Nexus S

Larger Screen(4" vs 3.7")

Better CPU & GPU

16 gb storage(vs 2gb in defy)

Lesser SAR value (~0.5 vs 1.5)

+Defy

Compact ( Nexus is 1.5 cm larger)

Rugged

Cheap

Earlier had a budget of 12K which i increased for defy and now came across nexus S

I hate when phones start overlapping in price with laptops :mad:
if you got the cash then go for Nexus S! :p

do check out Samsung Galaxy S Plus, its around same price as Nexus S!

I was using the default browser and opening a website and as it happens in android it asks me what application should i complete the action with and listed were opera mini, mobile, skyfire and default browser. I accidentally clicked the opera mini and also checked the remember my choice type thing and now whenever i use default browser the initial page opens file but when i click on certain link it opens in opera mini and not in itself. How to reset this thing ?

@ Cloud S : dude go for Spice MI 270...... Some more buck than 5 K and you will get Android mobile..... which verymuch better than Micromax Andro.....

I use Launcher 7. Absolutely love it, and wished it had more functionality. That combined with the Uber Player, gives a nice WP7 feel on the phone :D

I've used it too, good for the eye candy but lacks functionality similar to the mainstream launchers. Also regina launcher has lots of eye candy.

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

Friends, how to root my lg p500 with firmware v10e????

also, wats the solution against the message - "Phone storage space is getting low" (given that I dont want to uninstall apps and already shifted possible apps to sd card)

ashvarybabul said:
Friends, how to root my lg p500 with firmware v10e????

also, wats the solution against the message - "Phone storage space is getting low" (given that I dont want to uninstall apps and already shifted possible apps to sd card)
Download gingerbreak.apk and let it do its job.

Then install custom recovery (you need this to install custom roms and other os related files)

Then run darktremor's a2sd script. It basically moves the applications to the ext partition (which you will create on the sdcard). that will get rid of the space issue

everything that you need to know is already available on xda

^

now you can switch between multiple accounts..

good for those who have payment options linked to different accounts..

movies still can not be played over the rooter phones though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back