Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys check out VIBER
Its working awesome for free calls and messages
automatically installs and drags ur friend's from ur address book who have viber

Using VIBER for last couple of days. Excellent app! No registration, no id's nothing. Just dial the regular phone number even when the person is abroad. I give it 5 stars!

Updated to new market and later tried to update the times of India application but got error as "package file was not signed correctly "

What error is this?

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

I just bought a LG Optimus One.
I took a backup of the phone contacts to the SD Card. is there any way that I can add those contacts to my Gmail account???

P.S: Since I added the contacts using LG PC Suite, they dont get sync'ed when I sync my Gmail account.
this is why I want to add them to my Google Contacts.

I presume you exported the contacts using 'People'. Copy the backed up contact file to your pc. Import those contacts in GMail. Create a new group if you want for the contacts or add them to the default group.

paraman said:
I presume you exported the contacts using 'People'. Copy the backed up contact file to your pc. Import those contacts in GMail. Create a new group if you want for the contacts or add them to the default group.

Does Gmail support .vcf files?

thegatekeeper said:
hey,want to buy an android dual sim mobile phone,which one is the best?,budget is around 15k.
as per my knowledge no company has officially launched android dual sim in India as of now, though you can buy on the net but will not have any warranty. I myself would be buying one but have been waiting since last year.

Here are few available

Amazon.com: 3.5" Android 2.2 Os Dual SIM Smartphone GPS Tv Wifi Mobile Phone: Cell Phones & Accessories

Amazon.com: android dual sim

this was to be launched but haven't heard from them

Spice to launch dual SIM Android phone

There are few china brands available

http://www.chinavasion.com/smartphones/m1713genb/

You may want to read this android thread for knowing more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back