Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, would anyone know of an app that can count the daily number of sms sent?

The ones I've tried are all monthly counters.

Sent from my Defy using Tapatalk

Use norton utilities.nice app to keep track of everything you do like calls wifi usage,mobile data usage and sms sent and received

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Installed the 2.3.5 based criskelo ROM with ninphetamine kernel. Bit unstable for me. the icons vanish off and wifi disconnects intermittently.

I have a doubt regarding kernel's .

The kernel with the present ROM is ninphetamine.my doubt is what will happen if i flash some other CF root kernel?? like KE8??

I know that the kernel is the interface between the hardware and the software and a good one is required for the harmonious function of the ROM with the phone.

okay I don't even know if such an app exists but I am looking for sort of a task scheduler app. Keeping EDGE on whole day kills the battery life so I am looking for an app which can automate this. Switch on packet data for 10 mins every 2 hours or so and keep it switched on for 10 mins so that my mail and whatsapp is updated. then switch it off. that's it.

any suggestions?

manu1991 said:
okay I don't even know if such an app exists but I am looking for sort of a task scheduler app. Keeping EDGE on whole day kills the battery life so I am looking for an app which can automate this. Switch on packet data for 10 mins every 2 hours or so and keep it switched on for 10 mins so that my mail and whatsapp is updated. then switch it off. that's it.

any suggestions?
Juice defender, will perfectly fill your requirements.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Is there any news or update about Garmin offline GPS being available for Android devices ?

I am sure there was something about it long time back.

Not sure why it is still not there when even my old Nokia 5230 had Garmin in it.

Hey i am not able to enable r/w on the etc folder through root explorer on my SGS2. It still remains in r/o.. it happened after i flashed a 2.3.5 ROM.

Any suggestions apart from reverting back to the older ROM??

Guys use free2sms app to send free sms to any no. In india.

It uses your way2sms or fullonsms account to send sms

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Latest Android version below : (MANMODROID)

qz2i3n.jpg

Got a samsung galaxy Y yesterday, andriod 2.3.5. Thing is, how do i download the apps using PC internet ( broadband internet) onto the phone. Can i download the

apps on PC first and then sync?

Handy said:
Got a samsung galaxy Y yesterday, andriod 2.3.5. Thing is, how do i download the apps using PC internet ( broadband internet) onto the phone. Can i download the

apps on PC first and then sync?

Friend in android phones,apps can only be installed using market from the device.U can use wifi connection on phone to download apps.

U wont even find android apps on net.

but if u want can search for .apk files..these are installer files for android devices..

Got a problem here guys!!!
Whenever I change the sim card of my phone,it shows sign in error(of my google account).But that't not the real problem the real issue is even after entering the right password it shows that the password is incorrect and keeps on popping up again and again with that error sign which i hate the most.even after the inserting the same sim it still shows up.
Has this happen with any of you?
Whats the solution and why is this happening?
Thanks....
P.S. cell is Galaxy 3 running on upgraded 2.2

Cool App - WiFiKill

Needs Root Access.

4N5Wy.png

WifiKill for Android [SassiBoB Review] - YouTube

Kick Other Devices off a Wi-Fi Network with WiFiKill on Android

So basically what this app allows you to do is stop other people on a wifi network from accessing the internet, it does that by spoofing itself as the router and then denying other devices any packets. So basically, you can go on any wifi network and kill off anyone's internet. oh yeah, :D

It was deleted from the android market for obvious reasons.

[App] WifiKill - disable internet for network hoggers - xda-developers

In the default gallery application on android phone, how can I also see my picasa album pics?

I am sure they can be made to show up there as this option was enabled on my phone before.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

^^Settings -> Accounts and Sync -> Select your google account -> Check Picasa in the item list (Calendar, Mail, Contacts and Picasa are the options)

Pat said:
^^Settings -> Accounts and Sync -> Select your google account -> Check Picasa in the item list (Calendar, Mail, Contacts and Picasa are the options)

Oh yeah...almost forgot that the sync thing will do the trick. Thanks for that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back