Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lg pc suit is absolute bull anyway. I had trouble with it from day 0! Why do you need it? If its for contacts backup,gmail is always there. Either that, or simply export it to the sd card.

blueren said:
lg pc suit is absolute bull anyway. I had trouble with it from day 0! Why do you need it? If its for contacts backup,gmail is always there. Either that, or simply export it to the sd card.
Well, yesterday, after rooting few minutes later my whole mobile got flushed.. all installed apps deleted, phone contacts gone... :(

However, I had my phone contacts backed up in PC via LG PC suite 4

So needed to restore them..

BTW, any other way of getting things restore??

ashvarybabul said:
Well, yesterday, after rooting few minutes later my whole mobile got flushed.. all installed apps deleted, phone contacts gone... :(
How exactly did that happen? that isn't supposed to happen. Did you by any chance, unknowingly factory reset?

blueren said:
How exactly did that happen? that isn't supposed to happen. Did you by any chance, unknowingly factory reset?
Nope.. no factory reset...

Just installed gingerbreak, rooted and then installed titanium backup...

And while browsing titanium back suddenly mobile restarted and when turned on, everything was flushed

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk

Hey guys, does this app really work?

It is supposed to increase cache size and increase SD card speed (meaning apps which are on SD card or which have to fetch SD card contents all the time) but on my Spica it does not improve speeds much. I increased cache size to 768kb.

SD booster SD-Booster | AppBrain Android Market

^ actually every phone has a different cache size which improves its sd card speed,try changing the cache size or search the best cache size for your phone

I remember using a Notepad app for android having a pinned note looking widget and once the widget is clicked, it would enlarge the note blurring the desktop.

Tried couple of notepads , but cant find the same one.Any help would be appreciated.

for moto defy to install custom roms where to start. noob in this regard.so need to know very basic steps

Installation GUIDE:
-1. Flash 2.2 CEE ROM or Nordic
0. use SuperOneClick for root
1. Download 2ndinit 1.4.2
2. install 2ndinit (Important!:following the instructions)
3. Boot into bootmenu by pressing volume down when device flashes a blue led at bootup. Set default boot mode to 2nd init.
4. Select Recovery/Stable Recovery. Choose "Wipe Data/Cache" option. Let finish.
5. Choose Install zip from SD Card, select WajkIUI_multilang .zip and let it finish.
6. select "Wipe Cache" then go to Advanced and select "Wipe Dalvik Cache". Reboot Now!
7. After boot, set your prefered language in Settings menu
7. Done! Recommend: use Battery Calibration for maximum battery

this is the installation guide for wajkiui but there is no mentioning of how to flash or root.where can i find these simple steps

Hey guys,

I need some racing games(with or without motion doesn't matter) for my samsung galaxy 3 I5801 if yo'll can suggest any.

I tried google but couldn't come up with satisfactory answers.Everywhere I could see is NFS shift and asphalt which requires 1GHz processor.

Please note that my cell has 667 MHz processor and 256MB RAM/512Mb ROM.

Thanks..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And yes I am using 2.1 eclair if that matters.

^^Try getjar.com, select your mobile phone from their list and it will probably show you apps/games compatible with your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back