Android Mobile Phone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
techno_guy said:
I am unable to create google account to access the android market

please help guys
You mean you are not able to create google account on phone ??

In that case just create on PC and sign in on phone and if you already have a gmail id you can use it only directly.

raksrules said:
You mean you are not able to create google account on phone ??

In that case just create on PC and sign in on phone and if you already have a gmail id you can use it only directly.

I already have a gmail account but can't login using that account

actually I am using it for first time

techno_guy said:

That is strange since i too am using my gmail id only to login to google account on phone :S

techno_guy said:

May be you need to activate the A/c, or as you are saying that you are using it for first time, when did you created that A/c?? Is it still active?? Check it once from PC, otherwise create a new A/c.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

techno_guy said:
can it be due to service provider ?
Depends on what error you are getting.

I don't think service provider will block access to Google A/c's. None will, atleast for Google :p

Can you access other A/c's properly?? Or do other GPRS/EDGE things works fine??

blueren said:
factory reset :eek:hyeah:

the cell is new and opened today only

here is what i am getting

can't establish a reliable data connection to the server

this could be temporary problem or your phone may not be provisioned for data services

If it continues, call customer care

Using wifi or gprs ? That's the exact error my colleague got with his Dell Streak while trying to access the Market using his gprs. He took it to the service centre where the rep just went ahead and reflashed the OS :S

It apparently started working after that. Try wifi if you're trying gprs

techno_guy said:
the cell is new and opened today only

here is what i am getting

can't establish a reliable data connection to the server

this could be temporary problem or your phone may not be provisioned for data services

If it continues, call customer care [\QUOTE]

May be Market version is corrupted. Delete market (using Titanium backup or delete the Vending.apk from system/app folder) and download new version on pc and transfer to phone and install.

raksrules said:
May be Market version is corrupted. Delete market (using Titanium backup or delete the Vending.apk from system/app folder) and download new version on pc and transfer to phone and install.

will try it

^ okay. In any case, navigate to the apn settings and to view the list of data settings available. I'm using vodafone. It provides me these settings .. www, portalnmms. In my previous motorola cellphone, i had to use portalnmms to access net (Vodafone live) but when I tried the same with o1, it failed. It required the www option. See if you have something similar.

Guys i have vodafone corporate connection gprs..

I am not able to configure GPRS on my ZTE Blade..

Please someone let me know how to configure Vodafone GPRS settings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back