Anxiety and palpitations

So while having palpitations or anxiety, does the blood pressure increase? Has anyone tried measuring at that point of time?

been a victim of anxiety causing palpitations for nearly 25 years now, i am 35. Always external factors, never anything of my own. Doesn't help when you cannot sleep either. Doctors will prescribe either clonazepam, amitriptyline or Propranolol (if you have high pulse), all BS, of course. Keeping your mind as calm as possible by the means of shites like yoga/mediation should be the way. But never tried myself. Heart palpates too much to even contemplate them lol

Do those smartwatches help in such times?
Regular smart-watches cannot directly measure blood pressure. Those smart-watches which can measure BP have an inflatable cuff in it (which are very rare). Every other smart-watch that claims to measure BP is just doing false advertisement.

Do those smartwatches help in such times?
In these times, never trust a smartwatch for health-related measurements...Still they have a long way to go.

Usually if we go to a doctor (allopathy) for these palpitations/bp they prescribe medicine and that has to be continued forever. But it is usually said that once u get used to such medicine we have to keep increasing dosage over the years.

Meanwhile, ayurvedic seems to have good results but those people give medicine which doesn’t have any label or brand names and always have to shell out money for whatever they give and blindly take it.

Has any of you tried other natural things that we can try to reduce these problems? I’ve read Garlic is one such thing. Have to try.

Last edited:
Off-late I'm facing some weird symptoms. Getting stressed and anxious and always feeling hungry as if I'm starving. Dont know how to tackle this. Anyone facing similar do suggest some remedy.

Off-late I'm facing some weird symptoms. Getting stressed and anxious and always feeling hungry as if I'm starving. Dont know how to tackle this. Anyone facing similar do suggest some remedy.
Feeling always hungry - depends on various issues. Sometimes it's not only stress but eating more carbs can also make you feel more hungry. Check what you eat most and what makes you "not hungry" or "hungry".

Back