Anybody experienced 5G network?

It's on the list so you're good.

Narzo?, lol what kind of name is that
Nar Zo = in one local language it resemblance like "See The lady or Look At lady"
Narzo= resemblance like "Naraaz" (Unhappy - Not Satisfied)
Narzo = resemblance like "Tarzo" (Save Us / Help Me)

Last edited:
Narzo is an acronym where 'N' stands for “Next-Level Camera,” 'A' for “A Class Processor,” 'R' for “Remarkable Battery,” 'Z' for “Zenith of Design,” and 'O' for “Outstanding Display.” Had to look it up. you learn something new everyday:tearsofjoy:
Yeah me too, i thought it was a typo :oops:

Looks like the telecom companies have been quietly upgrading there capacity.

Speed check for the trinity (AJV). It was never this good. I used to get around 25 for Jio and <10 for the other two.

Net_Speed.jpg

Looks like the telecom companies have been quietly upgrading there capacity.

Yes they have been from last 2 yrs, I know it very well.
Yup, super amazing experience in South East Delhi. The below speedtest on Jio's own server proves it.
From last 2+ years we get a signal of -95 to -105 dBm in this area, the experience is horrible with calls dropping if we're inside home and terrible internet speeds.

It's not on just one device, every device is affected.

PS: that VPN (key icon) symbol on status bar is for Blockada (ad-block filter).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221009-144549519.jpg
    Screenshot_20221009-144549519.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 106
Yup, super amazing experience in South East Delhi. The below speedtest on Jio's own server proves it.
From last 2+ years we get a signal of -95 to -105 dBm in this area, the experience is horrible with calls dropping if we're inside home and terrible internet speeds.

It's not on just one device, every device is affected.

PS: that VPN (key icon) symbol on status bar is for Blockada (ad-block filter).
On radio front i can't say. But backbone capacity has been overhauled a lot. And i wud say this for Airtel only.

On radio front i can't say. But backbone capacity has been overhauled a lot. And i wud say this for Airtel only.
We do have an airtel and Vodafone SIM at home as well, even those are affected with low radio signals on 4G, although it's on another device.
The whole area suffers from low radio signal issues from past 2+ years and no operator seems to care about it.

We do have an airtel and Vodafone SIM at home as well, even those are affected with low radio signals on 4G, although it's on another device.
The whole area suffers from low radio signal issues from past 2+ years and no operator seems to care about it.
If your devices support VoWifi then switch to it.

I have had this low signal 4G problem with Airtel ever since the pandemic began. It's just as you described, does not matter which phone. Have to move to the front of the house to maintain a call. I switch to 2G now and then to improve things. At least you can do that with airtel if not Jio.

I have had this low signal 4G problem with Airtel ever since the pandemic began. It's just as you described, does not matter which phone. Have to move to the front of the house to maintain a call. I switch to 2G now and then to improve things. At least you can do that with airtel if not Jio.
My SIM is jio and I have to suffer :(

Wouldn't wifi calling be a better option in such cases than moving around the house to maintain a call?
Yeah, VoWiFi was not great during initial implementation but it has been great for the past couple of years. At my workplace, I get full signal on Airtel and 0 signal on Jio, so VoWiFi also works for receiving calls in those cases.

Yeah, VoWiFi was not great during initial implementation but it has been great for the past couple of years. At my workplace, I get full signal on Airtel and 0 signal on Jio, so VoWiFi also works for receiving calls in those cases.
true that do you believe . the london shard building also heavily rely on vo wifi atleast some users did.We once moved our customers traffic from one firewall to other and half an hour later we got incidents telling our phone calls are not working than we came to know those ****ers were heavily reliant on vowifi as there were no signals. this was true atleast uptill 2019

OT -
and, yet South Delhi is super-posh area , or they say so ;)

true that do you believe . the london shard building also heavily rely on vo wifi atleast some users did.We once moved our customers traffic from one firewall to other and half an hour later we got incidents telling our phone calls are not working than we came to know those ****ers were heavily reliant on vowifi as there were no signals. this was true atleast uptill 2019
It is certainly only as good as the WiFi network. However, the LTE network is generally more unreliable than the WiFi one in most places, so VoLTE will be even worse.

Good old 2G circuit switched calls also are nowhere close in quality due to the limited bandwidth and compression. So I suppose it is a matter of going down each step to find what works best.

Back