Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

re: AC Brotherhood - Discussion Thread

Got the game would be playing it tonight and have Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows (Movie) for tomorrow.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Finally booted the game last night screen tearing is immense now i realise how good AC II on PC was.

Big thanks to Ethan to get game sorted

Cheers man! Sorry couldn't reply to your SMS as I was out of town and my battery went low.

Good news for the 360 owners. I'll first try this method out first and then let you guys know if I can work out the 360 version or not. If this works, then bye-bye LT+.

What something new happened for Xbox 360 scenes ? Heading to scene forums now

jojothedragon said:
i think you need to wait for the new mod of the x360.
I knw but there must be any patch or some thing for now ethan bhai have u tried any method

Ethan - Are u going for hardware mod or kinect one let me if all works well and it will.

Also Dec 3 is when LT+ comes out

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

How do i lower the difficulty to assassinate Borgia Leader , there was some much on screen that i could not read/forget how to do it ?

Read the reviews regarding the gameplay being the same ol' repetitive AC style..

Any info regarding this? As I expected the game to have a story based more on Desmond's experiences than Ezio's.

Switched to the 360 version now. Oh how I missed you my 360 controller. The tearing is present even on the 360 version, but the frame rates are stable and game is much crisper. I'll have to start all over again now. Thank god, I wasn't too far into the PS3 version. I guess my brother will continue with the PS3 version.

Is the camera still like PS3 ? I felt it was awkward and controls too 360 controller feels more natural

Camera is the same. Nothing has changed. It's identical for to the PS3 version.

kunalkw said:
kinect animals / adventures update method ? is NFS HP working ?

Yes to your first query and not sure for the second one. I have HP for PC, so won't be trying that. Although, Splatterhouse is around the corner, so might test that.

^ March 2011

Already in Sequence 4 so will continue on PS3

Ethan_Hunt said:
Yes to your first query and not sure for the second one. I have HP for PC, so won't be trying that. Although, Splatterhouse is around the corner, so might test that.
bro could you confirm if the method is really that straightforward as the guide says ?

i mean downloading those updates putting in pendrive and just running them in order ?

Its straight forward but you might require different patches for different games , as its for NFS HP.

Back