BSNL 3G Thread

^since its huge amount, i suggest you better go to csc and ask them to do a recharge for this amount/plan. I worried it may credit as top-up if they didnt implement in thier system (though, once technical implementation completed then only they will put in thier website). But still why to take risk?

@varkey does that 4200 show up in the online portal for recharge ?

@strategy .. You should have waited for a few more days as to clear up the info.When I went in to ask for ul plan the lady at the counter declined saying its only applicable to those who bought data cards from bsnl.Thats how misinformed they are.Then I showed the other dude (her superior) the plans on the website.Even he insisted they are only for data cards.Thats what happens when you are the first one to apply for some new plans.So many times this has happened (broadband: change of newly introduced plans) that now I feel wierd if everything goes fluently at the exchange.

(cpt. HindSight)

^ Nope. The online portal doesn't even have the 1499 option. :p

Anyway my current unlimited plan is expiring on 15th, so will visit a CSC then and get it done :)

varkey said:
^ Nope. The online portal doesn't even have the 1499 option. :p

Anyway my current unlimited plan is expiring on 15th, so will visit a CSC then and get it done :)
I've checked for TN/KA number and both have option for 1499 recharge in online portal

SpaceVoid said:
^ Just FMI , What does it say then ? 1500, 1501, 1502 ? And it seems like you will the first one to do that 4200 recharge :)
Its still the old Rs 2756 option for me. In Chennai circle the one month UL recharge is Rs 1499.

ZaJGK.png

Mine shows only 1500 as the highest possible recharge amount. That should be the 1 month UL option. Still no signs of the 1800 or 2500 or 4200 option. :(

^^ i talked to a high ranked officer( damn too much games )for BSNL, specifically told him that 4200 for 6months plan form nov. 1 .

He said " BSNL paagal hai kya! 4200 for six months ..." then he loled

I said " sir but its given on BSNL West bengal site and some BSNL site of south india also."

He said " I will do the recharge if you want but i cant guarantee if it will be availed or not, but whatever happens you will have to pay me "

as i was not sure, because it was not given on the BSNL CG, and maharashtra site( peeps here direct us to maharashtra site for any offer queries ). but now as i see the add , its clear that the offer is all india.

anyways the offer is for 90days as per the BSNL add , there is next month also ..i hope they know by then

i planned on getting the 3 months plan first , then the 6 months plan(just before 90days end :p ) as the offer was for 90 days, but not anymore now next month i will recharge using 6 months plan

My SIM is not getting recognised so I m plannin to pick a new SIM and RC for 4200 will update the thread when its done..Planning to do it next week lets see if some one else will do the RC before that

just a noob question..

The datacards provided by bsnl are meant to be used with bsnl sim only..or is it unlocked and can be used with any service providers!!??

Okay, sorry for the OT question. Is Airtel coming with 3G anytime?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And Chennai is one of the unlucky Metropolitan cities not to have any 3G services? Or are there any 3G services in Chennai active? Can anybody please mention if there are any. thanks

Hey can you tell me how you got it ? And a little details on your plan would help a lot...Im on the hunt for a good one...help,please.

i dont think sim exchange is required. Just a fee.

my bro upgraded his 2g sim to 3g by recharging it by some ammount.

he is using 3g as of now. without any new sim!

Back