BSNL 3G Thread

Supra said:
^^ Too bad.....did you carry a print out of the offer and show it to them. Its always a problem if you are 1st guy to avail the offer. You have to call up the senior commercial officers and talk to them and then avail the offer. Sometime it takes quite sometime for the offers to be implemented in some circles.

Btw still no-one got a new 3G sim to test out the 7 days unlimited thingy ?

I had a BSNL 3G sim lying around, which i recharged with 4200/- last thursday (04-Nov-10). Have downloaded almost 16GB since then till today. :)

Bought the 3G sim today. That 120 recharge is giving some error. Tried 3 different places.

No one has a clue about the 7 days free download period here (Kalyan Nagar).

Need to wait till tommorow. What is the customer care number. 1503 ?? They are not picking the call at all

@sg3707 .. have your sim been activated yet? You able to receive calls on it ? just give it sometime till it has been activated and then recharge it.

Bought the 3G sim today. That 120 recharge is giving some error. Tried 3 different places.

Need to wait till tommorow. What is the customer care number. 1503 ?? They are not picking the call at all

Your sim is not active yet. Btw I too got a new sim today and paid Rs 59 ( for the sim) + Rs 58 as FRC. Paid for the FRC in advance in the BSNL CSC itself. They told once they activate it they will do the FRC. Also where did u take the 3G sim from....BSNL CSC wont try to the FRC of 120 until the no is activated

@ Supra - u having mobile shop :) Docomo sim, 2 bsnl sim's

Even they took 59 rs from me even though I had told them that I had a land line and want to avail the "Pyari Jodi" offer in which it is mentioned that the sim is free.

What is this activation thing. I took the sim in the afternoon and they told it will be activated in 2 hrs after that I could recharge with the 120 FRC.

Moreover what are the FRC options we have. I thought 120 was the only one.

sg3707 said:

I heard without doing any FRC, you can enjoy 7 days unlimited thing in some places... just try yourself :) By default SIM will be active for 7 days i guess.

^^ Any link where ppl posted abt the same ? :p

If that works its best to just get the sim from them at Rs 59 and tell that you will do ur own FRC later :p

my new sim that I took today with a *123# still shows " Your account state is invalid"...so I guess not yet activated. Buggers :mad:

@ sg3707 --- Once your sim is activated....try making a call from any of your mobile to the new BSNL no....if that works first try connecting to bsnlnet APN and see if it works....then no need to do any FRC. As of the FRC options there is 120, 105, 58 and 49 I guess. Check http://www.karnataka.bsnl.co.in/3G/

http://www.karnataka.bsnl.co.in/3G/prepaid3g.htm

The guy their said all the 3g sims from here, tvm, are pre activated.

Just need to go to their csc to get the settings and all. and i did a video call, mobi tv before doing a 4xx something recharge

Still not activated

Any luck anyone who bought sim yesterday

Mine was same case till 11am....called those aunties and requested them to activate the sim ....they did that in 5 min along with the FRC ....enjoying UL 3G now :D.....ding ting...ting...ding :D

Damn again I waited for 10 days but no one tried it....now all TE lamers will take a 3G sim I know :p

Are that is of the BTM BSNL CSC where I got the sim from. You call up the place/CSC where u got the sim from :p

Otherwise only option if you have not asked for their no yesterday is to go there again :p

Back